Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ajegunle Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajegunle Protest (341 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Fayose Hopes To See Osinbajo Patronize Barbing Saloons In Ajegunle, Baga Zamfara / Sanwo-olu To Participate In Ajegunle Community Football Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajegunle Protest by Josefsom(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2020
As we all know the #endsars campaign has turned from the peaceful protest of the youths to a medium for certain people to destroy public peace and properties including police stations.

In ajegunle(ajeromi l.g.a headquaters of lagos state. It was not only police station even the local goverment headquaters was terribly burnt and looted including a firstbank branch that was located there.
The 2 atm machines were no were to be found scores of car parked in the compound and close by streets were either burned or had there windows and windscreens shattered

Although things are now returning gradually to normal as even the state governor his excellency gov Babajide sawon-olu visted the area

The point is that it will take time for ajeromi ifelodun local goverment to be its normal self again, and l am not even sure that first bank will still have a branch there.
Re: Ajegunle Protest by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
I condemn this act but the govt played to the gallery,, even if someone is trying to set you up against the Masses, the govt just ignited it with the lekkimasacre... Check this generation

1 Like

Re: Ajegunle Protest by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajegunle Protest by Zionmdde: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:
I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?
those iddiots will soon tell u to listen to Kanu
and I wonder how their brains work.
I mean, d same Igbos who warned Kanu not to come to lagos and destroy their peace, suddenly logged into facebook, listened to Kanu on Tuesday night, den mobilised themselves and convinced their yoruba neighbors to join them destroy their land even that of their Oba
then d almighty educated yorubas listened to them and joined dem

sometimes I wish I could physically see those idiots in real life, I will really want to know wat a human being walking around without any brain looks like

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Have Learnt Our Lessons, Give Us An Opportunity To Make Amends"-sir Ben Ayade / Plateau Govt Denies Hoarding Palliatives / Awka Youths Stopped Them!! Aba Ala Hausa On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.