Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba (477 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba by AniOmaa: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Before we forget this ever happened and sweep it under the rug of selective amnesia (especially for the afonja idiots who can't stop obsessing about some imaginary IPOB enemies destroying their lands), let's remember how Hausas took over Fagba just a day or two ago and showed Afonja's who truly is the BOSS of Lagos grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32TPr-iQRQ

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Ok

I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba by Gotze1: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
bonaventure73:
Ok

I'm full blooded South southern man from Cross River Ikom Ikom Local government 4 corners

If yorubas are actually the way I see them on this forum

Then I'm 1000 percent sure I'll hate them in real life.

Bad, foul mouthed... Blame gang, Hateful, Confusion causing pieces of shiiit

Imagine one was angry why Peter obi properties weren't destroyed because Tinubu was attacked.

But that same person was 10000000
% happy when Armies flogged and killed unarmed ipob men.

They mocked the igbos for days and called them pigs after they were killed

Hateful foools.

You said you don't like Igbos.... Then allow them have their Biafra so they go In peace and stop disturbing you.... You conive with the North and say NO

OK

Allow them Live their lives freely in the Nigeria you forcefully want them in.

You say No!

They should leave your LAND even when no Igbo have reportly stolen, killed, or caused confusion in your land.

Nonsense!!!

What type of mentality is that?
Are you ok. Who your love epp?
Re: Video Of Clash Between Hausas And Yorubas In Fagba by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
W

(1) (Reply)

US Forces, Kill Six, Rescue American Citizen Abducted By Armed Men In Nigeria / Why Laurette Onochie Should Be Given The Inec Job / UN And CNN Bow To Nigerian Govt - Retract False Stories Of 'massacres'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.