Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO (467 Views)

Gov Soludo Offsets Third Term School Fees Of Urban Girls Fegge, Onitsha / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO by curvyqueen(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
I want to share with you today the story of DPO Rabiu Garba, the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Nigerian Police Station, Fegge, Onitsha, Anambra state of Nigeria.

This is a lesson that everyone must learn; no matter who you are, a politician, soldier, teacher, community leader etc.

Learn to be nice to others because you never can tell when your kindness will speak for you and save you.

There is a business slogan that says, a good product sells itself.

A Facebook user on evening of 23rd of October 2020 revealed to the world a rare Nigerian police officer by name DPO Rabiu Garba, who is in charge of Fegge police station as a good product which sell itself.

A Facebook group published testimonies of many people who might in one way or another came in contact with DPO Rabiu Garba.

Do you know that his good character made some of the hoodlums that are destroying and burning things not to burn down his station or deal with him as they are dealing with other DPO's across other state?

This is what someone said about him that triggered other people's reactions.

"People says police is not your friend but, in this man, I disagree with that notion. In him, I immensely believe that police is a friend when you meet a good one". Yesterday the youths were looking for police stations to burn down, when they troop to his Fegge Police Station with gallons of fuel and weapons, policemen all deserted the station but the DPO remained.

As soon as he came out, the chants of the angry youths changed from "we no go agree oh we no go agree oh" to "DPO Garba you're a good police man, DPO Garba you're a good police man".

The poster went ahead and congratulate the DPO because of his kind gesture. He wrote, "Congratulations Rabiu Garba. Maybe by now it would have been a different story but your kind gestures spoke and defended you in trial time".

See some beautiful reactions from people who know him and people who do not know him but the good testimony about him left them with no other option than to react along with others.

Full details at: https://efogator.com/fegge-dpo-rabiu-garba/
Re: See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO by Ahmback(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2020
good to say "a good name is better than riches"

(1) (Reply)

Farewell To The Chairman And Champion Of Big Ideas(sam Nda-isaiah)by Ayo Akanji / A NEW TV REALITY SHOW FOR BUSINESSES - Lion's Den / Ogbuefi Melie Onyejepu Honoured With An Award Of Excellence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.