Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Didn't Know Matip And Gomez Never Played Together - Jürgen Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn't Know Matip And Gomez Never Played Together - Jürgen Klopp (406 Views)

11 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Never Played For Nigeria / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Know Matip And Gomez Never Played Together - Jürgen Klopp by OfficialDlh(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Liverpool coach Jürgen Klopp is not worried about his backline with the absence of big man Virgil van Dijk.

Jürgen Klopp might have a little bit of headache when it comes to selecting his backline with van Dijk set to out for a long time. During the midweek Champions League game, Klopp played midfielder Fabinho in defense alongside Gomez and it looks like a good partnership as they won the game and also kept a clean sheet.

However, going forward the major partnership in defense for Liverpool will be Joe Matip and Gomez whom Klopp never played together before. The first test might come on Saturday when they take on Sheffield United and in this game, many will see if both players can hold their own together.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/10/i-didnt-know-matip-and-gomez-never.html

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Training, Full Training As They Prepare For Sierra Leone Friday / Just Lost 21k All Thanks To Man City / Pochettino Tells Mbappe He ‘needs To Improve’ To Be Part Of The New Era At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.