Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Thread For Headphone Discussions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For Headphone Discussions (502 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Qsand: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
I believe we've become accustomed to mediocre audio quality as cheap headphones ( in-ear or over - ear ) are readily available and don't cost an arm and a leg.

But for those of us that have tasted the forbidden fruit of crystal clear, mentally orgasmic listening experience, there's no going back.

Here, we can discuss headphones, explain terms, share experiences, recommend products and give advice to those new to the headphone world and any other info regarding headphones, headsets, earphones, IEMs, earbuds, wireless or wired and everything in between.

BTW, if you're new to quality headphones, the first high quality earphone I recommend you buy are the VE monk plus. They cost $7 on aliexpress and are highly recommended by audiophiles, competing with even iems more than twice the cost. If you've used them please, share your experience with them and do you have any alternative recommendations?
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Deicide: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Has anyone here used Oraimo Headphones, how good is the quality?
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by jamiudarex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Deicide:
Has anyone here used Oraimo Headphones, how good is the quality?

The headphones � is good
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Deicide: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
jamiudarex:

The headphones � is good
nice I wanna get one on Monday. I made a mistake of getting a headphone that uses wire instead of bluetooth, the problem with those kind of headphone is that when the wire cut or the pin breaks it's gone.
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by jamiudarex(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Deicide:
nice I wanna get one one Monday. I made a mistake of getting a headphone that uses wire instead of bluetooth, the problem with those kind of headphone is that when the wire cut or the pin breaks it's gone.
[color=#990000][/color]best of luck grin
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Defaramade(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who has a bose qc 35 here ?
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Qsand: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Deicide:
nice I wanna get one on Monday. I made a mistake of getting a headphone that uses wire instead of bluetooth, the problem with those kind of headphone is that when the wire cut or the pin breaks it's gone.

I manhandled that earpiece like crazy and it still lasted more than any ear piece I ever had. It later gave up the ghost tho. The earbuds themselves are still good. I just need to replace the headphone connector when I lay my hands on soldering iron.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Qsand: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Oladdesing:

See Mr op...God go bless you for this thread u make....do u know HV been stuck since one week now just looking for good wireless earphones to buy......
So which do u suggest is ok.....

Which do u suggest it's ok
Lenovo Bluetooth
Imax

Sorry, I'm more of a wired guy. How much does each cost?
Re: A Thread For Headphone Discussions by Qsand: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Defaramade:
Who has a bose qc 35 here ?
Daht one na price of better phone o grin

(1) (Reply)

Image Signal Processor And AI In Smartphone Cameras / Infinix Hot 10 Play Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. / Foreign Used Huawei Mate 10 4/64 sold !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.