Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch (1063 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Omooba77: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
His Royal Highness, Ierelu Abiola Dosunmu, Irelu Kuti IV of Lagos, has admitted a total failure of the country’s leadership.

He said the leaders in the country have failed the youths, adding that for this reason, the young people may no longer listen to them unless certain things are done.

The monarch said this on Saturday when he appeared on Arise Television, stating, “We have failed as leaders.”

He said, “Right now the children will not listen to any of us unless they see us doing something for them. Unless we do something quickly, it’s going to get worse before getting better.

“I inclusive, I think we have failed in our responsibility to our people. A lot of Nigerian youths are jobless. I was at the palace of the Oba of Lagos yesterday and I saw these children. They are angry. I saw red eyes.

“They didn’t attack any other place but straight to the Oba’s palace. It’s significant. They touched the heart of leadership, a sign that we have failed

“People in govt need to come down to earth and find out what the problem of the people are. We must stop being teachers in government, we need to act as parents to these children.

“Our leaders have been living in their own palace. They have been deceiving each other and that is what has brought us to this point.

“The attack on the palace is a strong message and strike on the heart of the leadership. There is no other message stronger than that.

“The lessons should not be lost on us. The lesson is that our children can deal with us when they want.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/24/end-sars-why-nigerian-youths-may-not-listen-to-leaders-again-lagos-monarch/

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by money121(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
A message passé
Message received
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by duduade: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Seems this one is reasonable

But that Oba of Lagos is greedy man who runs his mouth because of money

With that his black shades

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Righteousness89(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Deep Words of Counsel From a Wise Leader
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by YorubaKinging: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2020
The end is near

The signs are already here

Let me tell you few of what's going to happen between now and 2023

Unrests and killings and protests will continue

There will not be peace worldwide

Agitation for oduduwa republic will gain momentum

Europe will take over some African nation's including Nigeria

Many will die

But few will be saved

And Jesus will be back soon

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by yoruba1914: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
A political king is not fit to be a king.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Ay77(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Tell them being a king is not political .. They shouldn't be mix up humanity with politics
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by MAGG0T(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
The way people protested was right , but destroying peoples properties was uncalled for..

So many people have been rendered jobless, adding to the already unemployment rate in the country, next time we should at least use our senses..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by JokeAdeleke: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Straight up
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Rhapsodia: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Okay cheesy

Were we listening to them before
Bunch of old lieing cargoes
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Asidy(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2020
ok
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by GolDRoger: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2020
undecided
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Next will be Abuja..
That house of assembly will be the target..
As the youth will force all senators to implement laws in the constitution to better this country if not, no senator will be allowed to leave the premises. They go sleep, shit, eat there until the youths are satisfied with the outcome.
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by OfficialAwol(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2020
One by one, evidences are coming out that it wasn't IPOB that burnt Oba's palace.

I made this post before. But maybe now it's from Daily Post, zombies will believe it.
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by EagleNest(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
That's how a respected elder should talk. With conscience, humility and tone of language that is appealing. If the so called politcal leaders have towed this line, I'm sure we won't be in this mess. I hope lessons have been learnt. Forthrightness would always break bounds and heal rather than kill. Salute to HRH Dosunmu!
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by MagicBishop: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2020
The Oba of Lagos is a very fake title that Yoruba occupiers used to claim Lagos Island just as they did in every nook and cranny in that state

We can blame Jakande for creating useless stools to turn Lagos to a Yoruba land when we all know it is originally Bini clay .
Re: End SARS: Why Nigerian Youths May Not Listen To Leaders Again – Lagos Monarch by Omooba77: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
MagicBishop:
The Oba of Lagos is a very fake title that Yoruba occupiers used to claim Lagos Island just as they did in every nook and cranny in that state

We can blame Jakande for creating useless stools to turn Lagos to a Yoruba land when we all know it is originally Bini clay .

Oba is a good title..

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch A And B Protest Today In Abuja / Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? / Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.