Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat (1337 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / EndSARS: Youths Block Onitsha Police Area Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Alawe(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2020
I NEARLY CRIED YESTERDAY WHEN I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AT FEGGE ONITSHA POLICE STATION [img][/img][img][/img]AND HOW THE YOUTHS RESPONDED TO DPO RABIU GARBA,A GOOD POLICE OFFICER TO EMULATE*

A man who never put tribalism, religion or differences in his work.... True to his calling to serve our nation without influence of any politician. Not an Igbo man but he speaks Igbo in a way you will be mesmerized and full of laughter whenever he speaks.. He will tell you Nwannah why disobeying the law? People say police is not your friend but in this man I disagree with that notion. In him, i immensely believe that police is a friend.... Yesterday the youth was rampaging looking for Police Station to burn down. When they troop to his Fegge Police Station with gallons of fuel and weapons, most of his men was grip with fear, Behold !, when he came out, the Chants of the angry youths Change from
" We no go agree oh we no go agree oh" to
"DPO Garba you be our friend,
DPO Garba You be our man"

He addressed then properly, lectured them all and changed their perspective towards embracing calmness.. If you know him well you will know he can lecture very well from every angles of courses, law to Biology , physics to Science, religion to culture, he is the master of all... We call him Professor Rabiu. Tears nearly fall from my eyes tears of Joy and appreciation of a good man still serving and existing in Police.

This is a Police man i have ever see who believe that hardworking pays. He is a police man and a Farmer as well. He is a Police man and a Civil Engineer. He is a Police man and a Lecturer as well...

To me, I am encouraging all police men and woman to emulate this Young man and learn from his Public relation skill. Because I strongly believe Public relationship should be practiced to serve the public interest, to develop mutual understanding between organizations, the neighborhood and their publics.

As a Psychologist, i have noticed that without publicity there can be no public support, and without public support every nation must decay.”

DPO Rabiu Garba we all know was the man who single handedly build a Borehole water for the people of Fegge Where his station is situated without donations from the public. If i lie verify from anyone you know living in fegge.

He also Organized Sports event for the youth at fegge Stadium where he normally engaged them in Table Tenis playing competition after work.. He walks among all without gun, knife or tear gas because he does his work diligently without corruption. So no fear of the mob.

He attends many church events he is been invited for around onitsha which shows his sense of unity.

When police do bad we mock them when we see one doing good pls my brothers and sister let us encourage that one as to lift his or her spirit to do more because ndi ba anyi is na Etoo dike na nkem omeru omekwa ozo....

DPO Rabiu Garba enyi Oha nile. No wonder people once cried when you wanted to leave to another Station. How i wish we have thousands of police men and women like you, the Police institution would have been so harmonized.....keep up the good work. Good market sells itself in the market...

No wonder Odumeje cherish you so much.

Thank you once again for the way you handled the youth matter yesterday which results to zero casualties at Fegge District...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by TheGreatFinesse: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by peacettw: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Touching story. Thanks for sharing
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by YoonSung50: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Oga ooo enough please
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Skyfornia(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2020
A good man...
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by enny09: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Very good one
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by loveth360(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't know about the man's personal way but what i know is his team are evil,wicked and heartless.

The way they intimidate and extort people too much.you can't carry something in carton or bag pass them with paying them.

Is it not Area Command we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Rugaria: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Why should a fulani be the DPO at fegge police station? How many igbos are DPOs in Kano? Almost all south East police commands are headed by northerners, how many igbos head police commands in the far north? Are we a captured people and why is this not being challenged vigorously

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Kaka19: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good deeds pays, especially in time like this. Kudos Mr Rabiu.
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Rugaria: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
I don't know about the
man's personal way but
what i know is his team are
evil,wicked and heartless.

The way they intimidate
and extort people too
much.you can't carry
something in carton or bag
pass them with paying
them.

Is it not Area Command we
are talking about here.

Especially around that main mkt axis... Heard they extort folks to no end! Was wondering where all these praises were coming from...
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by ilebaye2017(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Why should a fulani be the DPO at fegge police station? How many igbos are DPOs in Kano? Almost all south East police commands are headed by northerners, how many igbos head police commands in the far north? Are we a captured people and why is this not being challenged vigorously
Don't just whip up sentiment unnecessarily Brother. The police station at Kakuri park here in Kaduna is headed by an Igbo man. So please say only what you know sir
Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by tellsblinks(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Alawe:

I NEARLY CRIED YESTERDAY WHEN I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AT FEGGE ONITSHA POLICE STATION [img][/img][img][/img]AND HOW THE YOUTHS RESPONDED TO DPO RABIU GARBA,A GOOD POLICE OFFICER TO EMULATE*

A man who never put tribalism, religion or differences in his work.... True to his calling to serve our nation without influence of any politician. Not an Igbo man but he speaks Igbo in a way you will be mesmerized and full of laughter whenever he speaks.. He will tell you Nwannah why disobeying the law? People say police is not your friend but in this man I disagree with that notion. In him, i immensely believe that police is a friend.... Yesterday the youth was rampaging looking for Police Station to burn down. When they troop to his Fegge Police Station with gallons of fuel and weapons, most of his men was grip with fear, Behold !, when he came out, the Chants of the angry youths Change from
" We no go agree oh we no go agree oh" to
"DPO Garba you be our friend,
DPO Garba You be our man"

He addressed then properly, lectured them all and changed their perspective towards embracing calmness.. If you know him well you will know he can lecture very well from every angles of courses, law to Biology , physics to Science, religion to culture, he is the master of all... We call him Professor Rabiu. Tears nearly fall from my eyes tears of Joy and appreciation of a good man still serving and existing in Police.

This is a Police man i have ever see who believe that hardworking pays. He is a police man and a Farmer as well. He is a Police man and a Civil Engineer. He is a Police man and a Lecturer as well...

To me, I am encouraging all police men and woman to emulate this Young man and learn from his Public relation skill. Because I strongly believe Public relationship should be practiced to serve the public interest, to develop mutual understanding between organizations, the neighborhood and their publics.

As a Psychologist, i have noticed that without publicity there can be no public support, and without public support every nation must decay.”

DPO Rabiu Garba we all know was the man who single handedly build a Borehole water for the people of Fegge Where his station is situated without donations from the public. If i lie verify from anyone you know living in fegge.

He also Organized Sports event for the youth at fegge Stadium where he normally engaged them in Table Tenis playing competition after work.. He walks among all without gun, knife or tear gas because he does his work diligently without corruption. So no fear of the mob.

He attends many church events he is been invited for around onitsha which shows his sense of unity.

When police do bad we mock them when we see one doing good pls my brothers and sister let us encourage that one as to lift his or her spirit to do more because ndi ba anyi is na Etoo dike na nkem omeru omekwa ozo....

DPO Rabiu Garba enyi Oha nile. No wonder people once cried when you wanted to leave to another Station. How i wish we have thousands of police men and women like you, the Police institution would have been so harmonized.....keep up the good work. Good market sells itself in the market...

No wonder Odumeje cherish you so much.

Thank you once again for the way you handled the youth matter yesterday which results to zero casualties at Fegge District...

Attach his picture, let's trend him!! For new IGP

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
tellsblinks:

Attach his picture, let's trend him!! For new IGP

Re: I Nearly Cried Yesterday When I Heard What Happened At Fegge Onitsha Police Stat by olapeju39759: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good deeds pays, especially in time like this. Kudos Mr Rabiu.

(1) (Reply)

The Issue In Obigbo Is Being Settled. / Eleven Facts That's Show VP, A Pastor Turned Politician Is A Dictator / Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.