Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Mention One Music That Has Helped You Get Through These Sad Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mention One Music That Has Helped You Get Through These Sad Times (159 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Man Spots Couple He Helped 3 Years Ago Begging On Same Issue / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Music That Has Helped You Get Through These Sad Times by Jarhsmine10(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
The past two weeks have been depressing for a lot of people. For me, I’ve used music to heal and reinvigorate my health.
Seeing those videos was crazy man. Blood scenes of people shot by the police, parents crying over their children and the massacre that happened at Lekki Toll gate.

I tried crying, but the tears won’t come. It was an all time low seeing fellow Nigerians undergo pain and suffering.

I had to find something to make me happy. And music came as that soothing balm.

I want to know guys,

What’s That Song That Has Helped You Get Through These Sad Times?
Let’s know what song you’ve been listening to?

Drop your comments.

PLEASE FOLLOW AND LIKE US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES��

https://www.facebook.com/108829990839642/posts/212014933854480/

https://instagram.com/bruceenation_official?igshid=v81q39nicf3v/

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Victim Of Police Brutality – Fayemi / Gory Tales Of Deceit / Bandits Demand N100m Ransom For Six Asps Held Hostage In Katsina Kidnapper's Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.