Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return (4053 Views)

Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina / Governor Obaseki Explains Why He Did Not Inaugurate Edo Legislators (2) (3) (4)

Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Zikaziken: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by meetme01: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Excerpts

I didn’t believe at first, because I have given up hope of outside life. But when I saw men breaking through that 5 inches hollow block fence, that Nigeria contractors deceived Government was strong to keep us inside, humbled and pliant, I moved. I joined to escaped, amidst hail of bullets, that sounded like Christmas knockouts to me.

“I quickly threw down my blue prisoners uniform, and jubilantly joined the welcoming crowd on Airport Road. I was not too sure, if this was trap, so I ran towards Omoma Street, off Oko Central Road and stole a bed sheet, by the side of a quiet bungalow, with the owners too embarrassed to shout.

“I moved further down the road and seized some fairly used shirts and a jean trouser from a horrified Igbo trader by Gapiona Street. I then ran towards Ugbor Road, GRA, fully dressed in my new well packaged clothes. With no phone or money, and not too certain of the reception my evil stepmother will provide, I decided to head to Aduwawa.

“At the corner of Anglican Girls Grammar School, I saw a fashion shop, with a woman, seriously busy with a scissor and a tape stripped round her neck. I walked in and demanded money. As she attempted to argue, I made a fake attempt to pull out a gun. That was all I needed to convince her, and she handed me 29 thousand naira. A lot of money for a fugitive”, he narrated.
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Xzellentgraphic: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
This story funny...but the guy thief.
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by GallantDuke(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
I pity your state
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
meetme01:
Excerpts

I didn’t believe at first, because I have given up hope of outside life. But when I saw men breaking through that 5 inches hollow block fence, that Nigeria contractors deceived Government was strong to keep us inside, humbled and pliant, I moved. I joined to escaped, amidst hail of bullets, that sounded like Christmas knockouts to me.

“I quickly threw down my blue prisoners uniform, and jubilantly joined the welcoming crowd on Airport Road. I was not too sure, if this was trap, so I ran towards Omoma Street, off Oko Central Road and stole a bed sheet, by the side of a quiet bungalow, with the owners too embarrassed to shout.

“I moved further down the road and seized some fairly used shirts and a jean trouser from a horrified Igbo trader by Gapiona Street. I then ran towards Ugbor Road, GRA, fully dressed in my new well packaged clothes. With no phone or money, and not too certain of the reception my evil stepmother will provide, I decided to head to Aduwawa.

“At the corner of Anglican Girls Grammar School, I saw a fashion shop, with a woman, seriously busy with a scissor and a tape stripped round her neck. I walked in and demanded money. As she attempted to argue, I made a fake attempt to pull out a gun. That was all I needed to convince her, and she handed me 29 thousand naira. A lot of money for a fugitive”, he narrated.

Is that all...?
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by PissfulProtester: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one no be better criminal. Na writer. The mumu even mentioned his location out of hunger to get his writing skilled noticed

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by SolutionMee: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Very funny
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin this is funny. Happy escapee guy.
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by SLAP44: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fake news by Northern fear mongers

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by fineboynl(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
all the prisoners all rub that very day. because they had no clothes, phone or phone. I watch a video where they stole breads and coca cola drinks. no shoe and no clothes.
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Mysticwebb: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
He writes very well for a person whose highest level of education is primary school.
Haven once faced life sentence, he can face anything out there.
He must make it to Italy, putting the criminal skills he has acquired in that facility into use.

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Tyriq: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Rhapsodia: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okay cheesy

OP, try to run a PhD program on fake news...this is very poor grin
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by blacq2009(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is exactly why you need to get back in there. You stole, terrorized and robbed simultaneously hours from your "freedom".

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by olukorede44835: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
this is funny. Happy escapee guy.
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Vulcanheph(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
this guy's writing skills is almost on the same level as that of Larrysun

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by AskProf: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by PAWG(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hahaha thug life
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Whois(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
how many free nigerians can write fluently like this sentenced to death man did. Kai this country is finished. See as them wan waste this guy sad angry angry
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Shortyy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is so funny
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by LarrySun(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Vulcanheph:
this guy's writing skills is almost on the same level as that of Larrysun
HEHEHEHEHE!

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by Nickymezor(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by shatta419: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
blacq2009:
This is exactly why you need to get back in there. You stole, terrorized and robbed simultaneously hours from your "freedom".

the Op is the Criminal.

Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by bjtinz: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2020
You guys are very funny o. So because he writes very well, he can't be in jail? Really?

Some might even be graduates. Eg Yahoo boys
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by ODUBEZE: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2020
If this is true, then I SMH at him, though I am not God oooo but I wonder if his kind will end well undecided

He got another chance at life and all he could think of is to rob people again especially the tailor he robbed of her hard earned money undecided N29,000 shocked shocked shocked in this trying times

Then here he is blaming his evil step mother undecided when you are also evil if not more evil than your stepmother

As in, are you for real
Re: Escapee Prisoner Writes Obaseki, Explains Why He Won't Return by lastempero: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
So na ur step mother be ur problem? You better go and solve that puzzle.

Do You Know That Trump's Salary Is 10 Times Buhari's Salary? / This Punch Newspapper Cartoon Is Very Funny / Political Parties Back INEC’s Plan To Create New Polling Units