Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Actress, Lilian Bach Laments Bitterly As Hoodlums Looted Her Shop (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Lilian Bach Laments Bitterly As Hoodlums Looted Her Shop (photos) (497 Views)

Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Lilian Bach Laments Bitterly As Hoodlums Looted Her Shop (photos) by Victoriamark: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Lilian Bach has taken to her Instagram to make know her condition, she revealed that her shop which is situated at the Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall in Surulere was allegedly vandalized and looted by unknown hoodlums

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/actress-lilian-w-585x297.jpg[/img]

The veteran actress has recently taken to her IG Page to air her anger and frustration at the suspected thugs that hijacked the Nationwide peace protest to vandalize innocent citizen's properties.

The actress shared photos and videos of the mall and appealed to the thugs to stop the violence and destruction.

Lilian Bach wrote;

I wanted to do a video but I was angry and I couldn’t bring myself to say a word .

I got the bad news that my shop at the Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Surulere has been vandalized and looted.

Hoodlums broke into the mall 2 nights ago to vandalize and loot all the stores located in the mall.

They left behind so much destructions - swipe to see pics and videos .

Why? Didn’t these hoodlums know that we are all suffering as a result of bad government, but some of us decided to double our hustles and not give up by being entrepreneurs?
Read More

See video and photos below

https:///actress-lilian-bach-laments-bitterly-as-hoodlums-looted-her-shop/

(1) (Reply)

Even Nigeria Dey Owe - Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Buying A Car On Credit / Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today(photos) / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Mother A N15million Prado Jeep For Her Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.