Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out (1365 Views)

My Name Is OR My Names Are,which Is Grammatically Correct? / PTDF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2010 / List Of Shortlisted Ptdf Scholarship Cand. Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out by omrex: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hi there peeps,

I was just checking the PTDF website to see if the list for successful candidates were out and to my surprise it was released and am very happy to say that my name was amongst the 5000+ names. Hope that there will be a large number of awardees this time this year because something is definitely wrong with this picture.

Hope that there is someone out there that has the test format and if so peeps please do care to share.
Re: 2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out by olumyde5(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2011
My name wz on the list too but still trying to find the test format
Re: 2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out by ENGRLAWE(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2011
call me
Re: 2011 Ptdf Scholarship Names Are Out by MrMRIEDEH: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2011
I was just checking the PTDF website to see if the list for successful candidates were out and to my surprise it was released and am very happy to say that my name was amongst the 5000+ names. Hope that there will be a large number of awardees this time this year because something is definitely wrong with this picture.

Hope that there is someone out there that has the test format and if so peeps please do care to share.

ANY ASSISTANCE ON PTDF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES OR YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST,

CALL O8I.6II.5I46O FOR ASSISTANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Date Of Post Ume For University Of Ibadan / Where Can I Get Direct Entry Form Within Within Surulere To Lagos Island / Some Remaining Schools And Their 2011 Pume Dates (check Your)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.