Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tvcnews Is Back On Air - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tvcnews Is Back On Air (257 Views)

TVC Breakfast Show, Wake Up Nigeria Marks Three Years Anniversary On Air / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tvcnews Is Back On Air by Mrukk: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
After 72hrs of arson on the TVC communications edifice at Ketu, the station is back on air. The station owned by the National leader of the party in power Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was among his asset destroyed by hoodlums on 21 of October 2020. I pray the station recovers and come back even stronger, as many innocent Nigerians depend on the station for their ends meet.
Re: Tvcnews Is Back On Air by TecM0: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tvcnews Is Back On Air by Ahmed0336(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, JH will be airing for 3 hours.

I never expected TVC management to act fast.
Kudos to TVC management.
Re: Tvcnews Is Back On Air by Ahmed0336(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, JH will be airing for 3 hours.

I never expected TVC management to act fast.
Kudos to TVC management.
Re: Tvcnews Is Back On Air by Fahdiga(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Temporary back on air you mean
Re: Tvcnews Is Back On Air by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mrukk:
After 72hrs of arson on the TVC communications edifice at Ketu, the station is back on air. The station owned by the National leader of the party in power Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was among his asset destroyed by hoodlums on 21 of October 2020. I pray the station recovers and come back even stronger, as many innocent Nigerians depend on the station for their ends meet.
m
Must u write that tinubu owns d station..thank God they are back

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Palaver / How to Fund Your Facebook Prepaid Ad Account / #thevoicenigeria4 : Esther Wins Season 4 Of The Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.