Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka (2236 Views)

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / FG Withdraws All The Security Agents Attached To River State Covid 19 Taskforce / Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by tellsblinks(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Covid-19 palliative found in Agu-Awka, Awka, Anambra state

The palliative was discovered when the government tried to relocate it to another locations.

The army are shooting the protesters, 2 fear dead! One was crushed by a trailer while trying to drive out.

All roads blocked.

OAM4J
MYND44
LALASTICLALA

Watch video here, pictures attached below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOeBNB_7G0

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by JokeAdeleke: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lolz
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gridlock Loading........
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
nawao
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by doggedfighter(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
cry cry
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
I no go buy your lie IDIOT
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Liposure: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finally the people are taking what rightfully belongs them. Shame to greedy politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by AdetayoNL(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
In short.. All the 36 states Governor are Wicked... What am I even saying... We gat no leader in this country

3 Likes

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Fahdiga(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obiano is such a scoundrel. how on earth can this foods be wasting away and some people are hungry. Obiano both you and James Nwafor needed to be hanged before peace returns to Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Bkayyy: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Liar.
Which Igbo man spells Agu-Awka as Agwu-Awka?
You mean the palliatives were in the governors Lodge if you have any idea of where you are pointing your fingers at.
Mr man we are not yorubas that loot at any given chance. Besides which other palliatives would the people be looking for after what was shared during the covid 19?

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by adadike(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Big lie! Am on ground here. Believe the op at your own risk. Obiano shared palliatives even before federal govt. The igwes should come out and deny it , am waiting. I even received mine. Am not a fan of Obiano but I won't support lies either
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Noneroone(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
The palliative goods was intercepted at aroma junction and scrambled by mobs while being transported from agu Awka to another destination.
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by IJOBA2: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
AdetayoNL:
In short.. All the 36 states Governor are Wicked... What am I even saying... We gat no leader in this country
THATS WHY WE NEED TO FLUSH EM OUT

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by IJOBA2: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
Liar.
Which Igbo man spells Agu-Awka as Agwụ-Awka?
You mean the palliatives were in the governors Lodge if you have any idea of where you are pointing your fingers at.
Mr man we are not yorubas that loot at any given chance. Besides which other palliatives would the people be looking for after what was shared during the covid 19?
I DOUBT IF YOU ARE TRUELY AN IBO MAN. NORTHERNERS ARE NOW DISGUISING AS IBOS AND YORUBAS JUST TO SOW SEED OF DISCORD IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

TAFAWA BALEWA INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH COMES TO MIND angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by IJOBA2: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
adadike:
Big lie! Am on ground here. Believe the op at your own risk. Obiano shared palliatives even before federal govt. The igwes should come out and deny it , am waiting. I even received mine. Am not a fan of Obiano but I won't support lies either
IS BKAAY AN IBO GUY IF YES, WHY INVOVING YORUBAS IN THIS MATTER, KNOWING FULLY THAT NORTHERN JIHADISTS ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING TO SCATTER SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by AsomughaChuks05: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lies from the Anambra PDP social media attack dogs are not hard to decipher. They make their propaganda so obvious that they are all out to tarnish the reputation of Chief Willie Obiano which is why it doesn't resonate at all with the people. So far, Anambra state capital is peaceful with no reported cases of looting or arson anywhere in Awka unlike neighbouring states.
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by AsomughaChuks05: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
So far, Anambra youths are keeping our capital safe and secure to the discomfort of the PDP anarchists

https://www.nairaland.com/6201916/anambra-youths-hold-clean-up#
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Bkayyy: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
I DOUBT IF YOU ARE TRUELY AN IBO MAN. NORTHERNERS ARE NOW DISGUISING AS IBOS AND YORUBAS JUST TO SOW SEED OF DISCORD IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

TAFAWA BALEWA INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH COMES TO MIND angry
So according to your own view, to be a true Igbo man I'll have to please you and accept all the bad, demonizing stuff your people throw at us.
Oga wake up and read "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by IJOBA2: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

So according to your own view, to be a true Igbo man I'll have to please you and accept all the bad, demonizing stuff your people throw at us.
Oga wake up and read "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe
WHERE ARE YOU TYPING FROM SOUTH WEST OR SOUTH EAST
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Bkayyy: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE ARE YOU TYPING FROM SOUTH WEST OR SOUTH EAST
South East and you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by IJOBA2: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Bkayyy post=95294738]
South East and you? [/quotes] MAIL ME, I NEED TO ASK YOU ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION.
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by adadike(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
IS BKAAY AN IBO GUY IF YES, WHY INVOVING YORUBAS IN THIS MATTER, KNOWING FULLY THAT NORTHERN JIHADISTS ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING TO SCATTER SOUTHERN NIGERIA
He is Igbo. Sorry dear if you feel offended by his post. Am sure he didn't mean any harm

2 Likes

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by philipstanley(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Naija recent news update dey sweet me grin
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by tellsblinks(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
dirtydiva:

This is wrong!! Please delete this
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by tellsblinks(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
Liar.

Take you're word's back sir, I'm not the type that argues or insults people
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by helinues: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Cant Nigerian youths avoid this unnecessary dying?
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by tellsblinks(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
adadike:

You are on ground where?? This is a lie

Ignorance is deceitful
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
dirtydiva:

I was there live ....it's true
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
Liar.

they were packed at the SEMA office close to Fire service building.....

I witnessed everything live ....
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by BIGGESThead6: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hungry People. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Lies from the Anambra PDP social media attack dogs are not hard to decipher. They make their propaganda so obvious that they are all out to tarnish the reputation of Chief Willie Obiano which is why it doesn't resonate at all with the people. So far, Anambra state capital is peaceful with no reported cases of looting or arson anywhere in Awka unlike neighbouring states.

na true oooo.....even Obiano na criminal....they said the stuff where meant for flood victims but Covid 19 palliatives was boldly written on the cartons of indomie.....so the masses decended on the stuffs ....

I even got 2cartons
Re: Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka by BIGGESThead6: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:

The thing Dey pain you say, this news just expose the rate of HUNGER IN THE EAST. See as grown up men and women Dey hustle for free food. cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That MNK Is Under Lock And Key Who Is Responsible For Ongoing UGM Acts / Herdmen Abducts Church Officials, Faces ESN Gunfire (video) / This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.