Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. (7561 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Leaving Nigeria Totally Destroyed, Full Of Anger,Pains & Graves / Gunmen Attack Isaac Fayose, Vehicle Destroyed (Pictures) / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

The bus station was not destroyed stop spreading fake news

These are pictures of the bus stop and the terminal.

Can you please show us proof that the bus stop is still standing and not destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Sunnycliff(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, it's fake news because Oyingbo bus terminal and BRT buses were not burnt and destroyed?

Stop smoking whatever that's screwing up your brains.

Dont you know it's photoshopped? Have the drivers come out to complain that their busses were burnt?

9 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Sunnycliff:

Dont you know it's photoshopped? Have the drivers come out to complain that their busses were burnt?
[/s]

I don't have time for comedies and comedians.

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Sunnycliff(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have time for comedies and comedians.

Same here. Stop spreading hate

6 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by capitalzero: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is just too sad.

Photosopped!!

6 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by jchioma: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You and the derange woman can do better by showing us where PMB demanded 3rd term.

You are nothing but a warped minded misguided youth with misplaced anger and bigotry.

Me and which woman?

Omo see mUmU o! I hope your are not quoting the wrong person in a haste to spew your hidden bigotry and please your pay masters.

I have no idea what your foolish head is doing with your self.

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

These are pictures of the bus stop and the terminal.

Can you please show us proof that the bus stop is still standing and not destroyed.
Show what proof ? Am I the one that created this fake news thread? The burden of proof is on you and not me biko

5 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

How can hoodlums destroy a bus terminal and you don't have the name of even one person?? Haba !! In this age of 21st century technology

1. The topic is Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed.

2. You are the one shouting hoodlums all over the place like the troll you are. I never uttered the word hoodlum.

3. Hoodlum or no hoodlum, the bus station and terminal including BRT buses were destroyed.

4. If you don't have proof to show that they were never destroyed, STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Bros I tireoo.The Photoshop is even too poor.He should have contacted me to do a far better job for him

5 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by OkoNDOoBo: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Show what proof ? Am I the one that created this fake news thread? The burden of proof is on you and not me biko
old man trying so hard to troll after you nyamiris could not forced down lekki massacare down lagosian throat

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

[/s]

Here is your proof.

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

2. You are the one shouting hoodlums all over the place like the troll you are. I never uttered the word hoodlum.

3. Hoodlum or no hoodlum, the bus station and terminal including BRT buses were destroyed.

Bros provide proof of this thread and not all this Photoshopoed images here

7 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
F
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Here is your proof.

Stop posting photoshopped pictures!!
Have any driver come to complain that his bus was burnt?

How can the terminal be burnt and we still have blue colours on the walls.Haba!!

9 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
How come only these evil Igbos are yelling and shouting that this place was destroyed even with facts and news reporting?

ipobbs can be very very evil I SWEAR.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
F
Stop posting photoshopped pictures!!
Have any driver come to complain that his bus was burnt?

How can the terminal be burnt and we still have blue colours on the walls.Haba!!

This is where I need to sit back and just enjoy your trolling and nuisance routine.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
History555:

You are now a lagosian. No more from imo state.
Gradually we will know the true identity of all these we lgbos
Lagos is the only state in Nigeria where if the word "Lagos" is used it refers to no particular tribe.

I am more of affiliated with Lagos than I'm my home state. I am not denying I'm though.
It's beyond your comprehension how non-yoruba Lagosians like us talk with passion about Lagos.

If you know me well in Nairaland as you claim then you should know that you can't catch me on a tribal thread. Wether it promotes Yoruba supremacy or that of the Igbo.

Thank you for stopping bye...
Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Bros provide proof of this thread and not all this Photoshopoed images here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbU1lom1SWA

What about photoshopped news video.

You are too old to be a troll and a disgusting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is just too sad.
NGpatriot you have never blamed the cause of this madness for once may be because they are your paymasters.

Have you watched the vedios of the DPO in Anambra and the Soldier in Osun who calmed down protesters with gentle words? They saved a lot of properties worthing billions of naira with their cool headedness, and attitude that doesn't exist in APC. Prevention is better than cure.

Nobody has sound mind in APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

What about photoshopped news video.

You are too old to be a troll and a disgusting nuisance.

Doctored video

7 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by markfem2: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Deomelo is in severe pains. Anyway since in Deomelo's words Ganduje's video was doctored, how sure are we that this images were not photoshopped. This should be subjected to forensic analysis.
Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Doctored video

Old man, you are too old to be a troll and to be constituting nuisance on the internet. You are embarrassing your grandchildren and village people.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
markfem2:
Deomelo is in severe pains. Anyway since in Deomelo's words Ganduje's video was photoshopped, how sure are we that this images were not photoshopped. This should be subjected to forensic analysis.

How do you subject this video to forensic analysis?

Why are you ipobss so against the fact that this place was destroyed?

Are we saying you are responsible or is it guilty conscience?

What's in this denial for you?

See me see ipobss o..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, the bus terminal is still standing and not destroyed because we don't have the names of the hoodlums that destroyed it?

Who swear for you people?

grin grin
so nobody was killed in Lekki because we don't have names of dead people?
Gbas gbos ogbeni

6 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

See me see ipobss o..

grin grin grin

Bros stop posting fake news

7 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Gbas gbos ogbeni
Don't mind the hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Philistine(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop replying that guy, can't u see that he is trolling u, the guy is too daft. Just ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by markfem2: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

See me see ipobss o..

grin grin grin

[/s]
Were you not the one that dismissed Ganduje's bribery videos saying it was doctored. I am not convinced by the fake videos and pictures you uploaded.

7 Likes

Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by Philistine(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Gbas gbos ogbeni
At ur old age, u ought to have common sense na, haba!
Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Gbas gbos ogbeni

We don't have videos and proof of dead people in Lekki, but we have proof of destruction and burnt BRT buses in this thread so where is the connection here?

Look for a better errand and logic to worry over.

Next...
Re: Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
markfem2:

Were you not the one that dismissed Ganduje's bribery videos saying it was doctored. I am not convinced by the fake videos and pictures you uploaded.
[/s]

What's your wahala with Ganduje got to do with the destruction of public infrastructures in Lagos state?

Why are you ipobbs so pointless, so aimless and intentionally nuisance and trollish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause / 400,000 NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Adamawa / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.