Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad (1360 Views)

It Is Not Cheap Recording A Song In Nigeria - Victor AD / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Allwell52: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
@victoradere has a message for those who want to runaway from Nigeria

See Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFx_sCJnxdE

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Fahdiga(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Victor should shut up there. where was he during the protest. is it now that everywhere has cooled down that he found his voice

2 Likes

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na God go punish you, you didn't just hibernate all through the movement, you have always been a pathetic fraud apologist. You have pushed so many Nigerians into fraud with your foolish songs.
Ogun kpai you there.

2 Likes

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hey bro, I am a coward 1000%,if I have the chance, I will japa and re japa.. I have kids that needs a better future, I don't want them to survive like am surviving, I want them to live..

3 Likes

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by yanabasee(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
VictorAD should FEM jareh.....

Being a slave in another man's country is far a better decisions to being a Nigerian right now....

Nigeria is a shithole and a slum!!!

Infact, we are ruled by the same people that colonised us many decades ago...So what's the difference?

3 Likes

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by helinues: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one also want to trend.

You better face your music career

1 Like

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
bastard vagabond criminal yahoo dunce

1 Like

Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
K
Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Shortyy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol
Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Rebekah029(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Money is good o!! see as the niggar don fresh finish..............God please I want to make this money too....
Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by amaham(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please let the faithless people leave oo, so that God will see road answer the prayers of the faithful ones.
Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by majemuoluwa28869: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Victor should shut up there. where was he during the protest. is it now that everywhere has cooled down that he found his voice
Re: This Message Goes To The Cowards Running Away From Nigeria - Victor Ad by Nicolex(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebekah029:
Money is good o!! see as the niggar don fresh finish..............God please I want to make this money too....
With snap chat,iPhone,sunlight and a good bleaching cream even oshiomole go look fresh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Recieves Cash Rewards After Buying 46 Cows For Obi Cubana / Bbnaija S6 :boma And Maria Shares First Kiss / Naira Marley And Other Celebrities Who Graduated With First-class From Universit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.