Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Know The Right Price For Your Land Survey Plan For Documentation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Know The Right Price For Your Land Survey Plan For Documentation (187 Views)

The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Right Price For Your Land Survey Plan For Documentation by MrRealEstate: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hear the question how much is Land survey a lot, I think the right question should be how much do you value and want to secure your land.

Land survey fee in Lagos is based on two things:

The story continues

Click the link to continue reading

https://landsurveyorlagos..com/2020/09/i-hear-question-how-much-is-land-survey.html

Also

Contact Pupil Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582

For Land Documentation and Survey of your land

To check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.

To help you check land Survey if original or fake.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not or it belongs to the government.

(1) (Reply)

Fridge / Freezer In Excellent Condition- Lekki / Affordable 3 And 3 Bedroom Plat In Lekki / Invest In Mainland (isolo) Jakande Gate Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.