Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse (41695 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by jrusky(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carry go guys it belong to you but they hide it to give their family and friends.

Take whatever you can its yours. These politician are demons.

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Sunsets: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Ezmans: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Uyi168:
Relooting the loots..
Nice one... cool

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by pacespot(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
But these people look organized now, are they also looters?
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by LeitaP: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
These people should stop saying "loot". They aren't looting anything. They are retrieving it from thieves.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Brandonx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ghost0219:
And tell me if the people swear for the government if it won't catch them and their generation ...Am not in support of looting but this people here just took what was rightly there's .for God sake would d state keep this from us ?if not evil and I support you are one of the evil ones but you just a baby in the gang of theives ...and for the hoodlums they are the monsters the government made and breed them selves ...
Looting palliative is quite understandable but looting from individuals is wrong on all counts.
They are sending a subtle message that they need sars or else they would make the country uninhabitable.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by kc4christ(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
highdon:
I heard dis stuff were distributed to all states two weeks ago. Dat dey were waiting for rice before distributing it. The government failed before the people were not carried along tally with de fact dey will still play politics with it.
OBASEKI used his own for election more than a month now.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by excomarow(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
RareDiamond:
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of the evils and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic and Constitutional Reforms
Ode! Blame your governor not buhari. Why are you derailing the tread
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Frankody: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Marsee01: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
What has hoarding of cacovid palliatives got to do with Buhari. Let's know where to put our blames. Of course he has his own shortcomings but not all bad things should be attributed to him.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
jude79:

These are not looters these are ipob/ Igboes looting in taraba, according to divide and rule politicians and BMC tribalist.
lol
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by cohug: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
What you sow is what you reap
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Lastmankc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Food go cheap for market small now
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by highdon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
kc4christ:
OBASEKI used his own for election more than a month now.

Pathetic
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by jesmond3945: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
RareDiamond:
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of the evils and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
is just a distraction. The government are the ones opening the warehouse
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by bewise24: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
THE THREE TRIBES IN NIGERIA TODAY ARE: THE RICH, THE POOR AND THE EXTREMELY POOR. POOR NIGERIANS DEFEND RICH LEADERS/POLITICIANS FROM THEIR VARIOUS STATES/REGIONS, UNAWARE THAT CLASS HAS SUPLANTED TRIBE AND RELIGION AS A UNIFYING ELEMENT IN NIGERIA. IF TRIBE OR RELIGION REALLY MATTERS, WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING LEADERS DEPRIVING THEIR OWN PEOPLE OF BASIC THING AS FOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by ikennabright: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
I so much love this kind of news
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by ozo13(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
highdon:
I heard dis stuff were distributed to all states two weeks ago. Dat dey were waiting for rice before distributing it. The government failed because the people were not carried along tally with de fact dey will still play politics with it.
i heard same thing today from a colleague at work whose husband work with an NGO that was given the contract to distribute
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Dikebuka: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Ezmans post=95300960][/quote]

These one nah Dinosaur loot
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by legba1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
I have seen folks carry looted items on their heads, which one be bring trucks,cars and tricycles to loot...north na over do
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by dasparrow: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't call them looters. These palliatives were supposed to have been shared to the needy masses during the Covid-19 lockdown but what did wicked state governors do instead? Locked up the palliatives in warehouses while they watched the masses starve. So right about now, the masses have every right to help themselves to these palliatives which was meant for them to begin with.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by dasparrow: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
bewise24:
THE THREE TRIBES IN NIGERIA TODAY ARE: THE RICH, THE POOR AND THE EXTREMELY POOR. POOR NIGERIANS DEFEND RICH LEADERS/POLITICIANS FROM THEIR VARIOUS STATES/REGIONS, UNAWARE THAT CLASS HAS SUPLANTED TRIBE AND RELIGION AS A UNIFYING ELEMENT IN NIGERIA. IF TRIBE OR RELIGION REALLY MATTERS, WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING LEADERS DEPRIVING THEIR OWN PEOPLE OF BASIC THING AS FOOD.

Well said!
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Coronavirus1: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
To protests for good governance no way but to loot Palliatives
Hausa ready.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by ibuildstuff(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
highdon:
I heard dis stuff were distributed to all states two weeks ago. Dat dey were waiting for rice before distributing it. The government failed because the people were not carried along tally with de fact dey will still play politics with it.
What about u the one in Lagos that the garri was getting bad.

Two weeks ago n the garri was already bad

1 Like

Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by highdon(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

What about u the one in Lagos that the garri was getting bad.

Two weeks ago n the garri was already bad

Pathetic.
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Kingsasian(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
uniqueuser:
i didn't see the news on time if not i for go receive my share
me too o. I am surprised
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by edoairways: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigerians have to apologize to Sadiya Umar Farouk (
current minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development).
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Willie007: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
jude79:

These are not looters these are ipob/ Igboes looting in taraba, according to divide and rule politicians and BMC tribalist.

Lol... Don't mind those zombies... Ndị uchu
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by Tranquility18: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
uniqueuser:
i didn't see the news on time if not i for go receive my share
walahi me sef wey i dey takum
Re: Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse by arsenal33: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2020
RareDiamond:

#End Bad Governance
blame your state governors too. Did Buhari hide your palliatives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.