Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar (38338 Views)

LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Go arm yourselves guys and be prepared. war is coming. mark my word. move around without a weapon @ your own risk.
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by tsagir(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
THANK GOD BY NOW I KNOW WHO ARE EDUCATED AND WHO ARE ILLITERATE BTW AREWA (HAUSA/FULANI) AND IGBOpig (IPOB)
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by vRendoh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
zeedof:
Outside is not sane yet, people are releasing insane people again to the society. From prisoner to mentally ill people...

Abi o!? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by muller101(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
akwacross people are very senseless. with all their oil, no development..
Stupid dog eaters
And you think you are sensible .Even you by 2023 you will join them and vote in another corrupt politician after collecting 1k.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by emetisuccess(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
fratermathy:
Calabar had to take things to another level. grin grin grin

Of what use is the release of mentally ill persons to the EndSars movement? They need that health care! By the time some of them start biting people on the streets of Calabar, na dem go still shout "ette, e be rike say these mad people full yunction o".

lols, this guy must be a real mumu man
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by faramade16062: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's better to have craze people everywhere in the city than Nigerian politicians
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by smile11s(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
ATEAMS:
It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better.

Word! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Slurity(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
The level of illiteracy and stupidity in this country can never make this country beter
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Slurity(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
faramade16062:
It's better to have craze people everywhere in the city than Nigerian politicians
You wasted your time schooling.
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Malawian(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
ignis:

Now mad pple dun full streets of calabar.

Dog meat is not good for the brain.
You don ever chop dog meat to know if e good for the brain or not?
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Ubiudumo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
We're all mad in this country, why should some be confined in a facility when there is enough space for all of us outside? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by ignis: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Malawian:

You don ever chop dog meat to know if e good for the brain or not?

Nope
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by chatinent: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
O gidi gan.
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by ibedun: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dangrace01:

Yes we are selling at a palliative price cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by tartar9(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Expect increased activities of ipob in calabar
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Now, what’s happening in this country? angry

Next-level incompetence in next level playing out
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by tonexman18(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2020
So like dis now, mad people don full street for calabar grin
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Xantel(f): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Wonderful calabarians grin grin
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by MRAKBEE(m): 4:23am On Oct 25, 2020
fratermathy:
Calabar had to take things to another level. grin grin grin

Of what use is the release of mentally ill persons to the EndSars movement? They need that health care! By the time some of them start biting people on the streets of Calabar, na dem go still shout "ette, e be rike say these mad people full yunction o".
Thats not how Calabar people talk. An average calabar man or woman has the most beautiful accent
You mistake them for akwa ibomites. So get your facts right next time.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Kingzjayzee: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Is it released or escaped?
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by anataala: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Is a good idea organize a protest for that.
RareDiamond:
All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of evil, clueless and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic and Constitutional Reforms
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Good one, the real patients ought to be the senators and governor.
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2020
muller101:
And you think you are sensible .Even you by 2023 you will join them and vote in another corrupt politician after collecting 1k.
shutup there
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Edeyoung: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
IamPlato:
Wahala for calabar people..

Make these one no go start their own aggressive protest oh.. Mad person no know gun oh..

By the way let us listen to this audio please and work with the solution at the end of the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

Somebody has suggested we bring the thugs and destructive youths to our side, we need to win them over...

Some people are wondering how we can do that or how possible it is.

I know how to win them and it is very possible.

I made ready when you are brothers.... God bless you

Send me your number I like your idea
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by IamPlato(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

Send me your number I like your idea

Instagram @official_directorwalker
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Reference(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
do do
humilitypays:
Nigerians, God have heard your cries and decided to expose Buhari and his evil party APC and their colleague in looting, PDP for all their years of misrule of Nigeria.

Have you guys noticed that Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits have all gone on break ever since #ENDSARS protest got intensified. YOu see APC and Buhari, they are evil that befell Nigeria angry

They will suffer 6000 years.

Any Nigerian youth that vote for any APC or PDP candidate in 2023 will suffer for 600 years; be it Presidential candidate, governor oh, Senator, reps, LGA Chairman, etc.

These wicked souls need to be taught a big lesson in Nigeria.

Indeed I have noticed that even with fewer security agents on active (non riot/protest) duty the 4 pronged security incidents of banditry, robbery, kidnapping and insurgency is seriously down. I don't even want to speculate what could be responsible. It may be damning.
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Samyj247: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
IamPlato:
Wahala for calabar people..

Make these one no go start their own aggressive protest oh.. Mad person no know gun oh..

By the way let us listen to this audio please and work with the solution at the end of the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc

Somebody has suggested we bring the thugs and destructive youths to our side, we need to win them over...

Some people are wondering how we can do that or how possible it is.

I know how to win them and it is very possible.

I made ready when you are brothers.... God bless you

how can we win them
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Funkybabee(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
orisirisi
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by Edeyoung: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamPlato:

Instagram @official_directorwalker

Bro i cant message on Instagram just drop your contact
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by IamPlato(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

Bro i cant message on Instagram just drop your contact
Re: Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar by John4B: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
everybody needs freedom in this country. inside life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) / Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.