Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies (29317 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by OneMillionDave: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
nobody was abducted in chibok, leave Naija and stupid news.

you would easily believe snake swallowed millions if you believe chibok storyline
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
You see.

Pls the security officers need to come to their aid.

This evil people can rape those girls.

When feminists Coalition escalated this protests, didn't they know that women too will be affected.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by sammysneh(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Send them home already be4 we hear another story

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by mjabdulk: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
When they started it as a peaceful protest you are hailing them now the situation has gone out of hands you don't want them to continue. Why didn't you think of the consequences for such protest which you called peaceful one
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by bishopjoe02(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Cacovid heist
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Jonovo98: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
At mention of hoodlums and thug at this era every administrator denies of having anything in-contact with the government
I’m interested in this movie �
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by naturefellow(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:
2023 presidential election may mark the end of Nigeria.

Kleptomaniacs.
end of old Nigeria you mean?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
motionarena:
See babes ooooo.

Please Government needs to protect them from those enugu hoodlums.

I remember when I taught in queens college Lagos years back my body hear am
You mean babies (kids)? angry
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let principal inform the governor and commissioner of Police
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ikorodureporta: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Evil govt dey hoard food when people dey suffer, die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by alizma: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by crafteck(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
motionarena:
See babes ooooo.

Gist us
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
motionarena:
See babes ooooo.

you no go go chase your agemates, ewu

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Commentor: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You see.

Pls the security officers need to come to their aid.

This evil people can rape those girls.

When feminists Coalition escalated this protests, didn't they know that women too will be affected.

But EndSARS and no SWAT.

If there's an armed conflict somewhere we should use traffic wardens to handle it.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Security agents should be on alert and provide maximum security for the school and the state in its entirety
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ivolt: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
That school should be closed indefinitely. We can't trust these peaceful protesters because they might return at night to forcefully show peace to the helpless female students. Prevention is better than cure. Curse be on all those who started this madness.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by 4four(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
Enugu is hot with many dead bodies lying by the roadsides
stop spreading fake news and heating up politics, somebody like this is making it difficult to hold federal govt ransom for the crime they committed against humanity at leki tollgates
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Mutemenot(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Madam may have bought the palliative to feed her students who s parents must have paid heavily for feeding
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Rugaria: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:
2023 presidential election may mark the end of Nigeria.

We are tired of the Northern hegemony.

Kleptomaniacs.
That's when the real kasalaa will happen... Meanwhile, principal should relocate students to a safe religious ground first..
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Angelfrost(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is it just me, or NCDC stopped their daily update since this SARS thing got outta hand!!!... Abi, Corona dey fear riot??!
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

But EndSARS and no SWAT.

If there's an armed conflict somewhere we should use traffic wardens to handle it.

I don't understand for Nigerians ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Abudu2000(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala went to this secondary school
who ask you!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by jmoore(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shoot at sight for any intruder.

Only rapists would invade a girls school.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Princessogaraya(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
it shall never be well with ifeanyi ugwuanyi
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
why not send the children home
i thought they said schools have been closed all over naija
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
LeitaP:
The very thought of seeing those young girls is enough excitement for the hoodlums.

Joke apart, those girls need to be protected immediately. I call on the security agencies to come to their aid ASAP.
Excitements? grin you be idiot are you saying hoodlums will leave the palliative and go for the young gurlz cry cry
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by gbagyiza: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
vanbonattel:
Send the children home as a temporal measure.

This is the best solution but making a public declaration will worsen the matter. She could have used this energy to send these girls home.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Commentor: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Is it just me, or NCDC stopped their daily update since this SARS thing got outta hand!!!... Abi, Corona dey fear riot??!

They did announce they would only be running weekly updates well before this crisis erupted.

1 Like

Everyone is angry
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Celebsnews2: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Funny though
Breaking news!
Omotola Jalade and Funke Akindele in big troube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POjR1H4WNew
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Audio update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.