Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today (1180 Views)

MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / BREAKING: Hamzat To Step Down For Sanwo-Olu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Olascodonk(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has lamented the invasion and wanton looting of public and private assets in the state of late.

Tinubu made this known on Saturday when he paid a visit to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, at the State House in Marina.

Addressing journalists after the meeting with the governor, Tinubu said he did not travel out of the country as reported by some sections of the media (not The PUNCH).

He told reporters that the purpose of his meeting with Sanwo-Olu was to ask him if he had ordered soldiers to attack #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Tuesday

Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by benzine: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Olascodonk:
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has lamented the invasion and wanton looting of public and private assets in the state of late.

Tinubu made this known on Saturday when he paid a visit to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, at the State House in Marina.

Addressing journalists after the meeting with the governor, Tinubu said he did not travel out of the country as reported by some sections of the media (not The PUNCH).

He told reporters that the purpose of his meeting with Sanwo-Olu was to ask him if he had ordered soldiers to attack #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Tuesday

The Jagaban

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by bigwig071(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Before nko na him be the real jagaban for all the yoruba ppl.person wey exchange all the yirubas for just two bullion van and nothing happen
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban of Lagos, so you want me believe that you only paid a visit to your 'boy' just to ask him a question; a question whose answers you probably know

I smell ogologo asi...
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by ukaegbuikedia: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
The ambition of JAGABAN is questionable.!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
When i see attitudes like this. I remember MUGABE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by jagaban002(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu and pride are like 5 and 6 .
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Feel free to say all the crappy lies. You will forever lose relevance if you guys don't bring those soldiers to book
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Commentor: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
jagaban002:
Tinubu and pride are like 5 and 6 .

You can't help but have his alter ego as your moniker.

grin

You love him.
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban Tinubu, can you still make it to the presidency as things stands now?
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Macphenson: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okoo
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Jagaban Tinubu, can you still make it to the presidency as things stands now?
Youths don remove the "jaga" leave the guy with "ban".
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by BIGGESThead6: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
This news go pain NNANDI KANU, BIAFRANS and IPOB TERRORIST. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
That thing dey pain Twitter influencers and celebrities plus their keyboard warriors.

It is even affecting the op too that is why he is rallying for pvc in 2023
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban! Aboki boy
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Amanda4life: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nobody see am, when e.dey hot
Re: I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today by Amanda4life: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nobody see am, when e.dey hot

Jakpaa grin

(1) (Reply)

Kano Sharia Law Against Sale, Consumption Of Alcohol / Is This True? / Revisiting Nnamdi Kanu's Promise To ''Give Free Oil To West Africa And Africa''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.