Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space (26072 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Police Equipment As IG Meets Police Commanders / Re: Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploy Northern Commanders To South-east / EXPOSED:Nigeria Army Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tension In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by kollinz1234(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
K
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TecM0: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na now police day break
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can someone explain to me why the North have so refused the igbos from leaving Nigeria?
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Okpotokpo: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good move,
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by AceRoyal: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
tongue
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by TecM0: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
AfroDude:
Can someone explain to me why the North have so refused the igbos from leaving Nigeria?

Isn't it shameful Ibos with 30 million citizens feel anybody is holding their destiny even when the have leaders and legislators

2 Likes

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope they shoot you and all your family first BESTERD!!

Salmoneus:
SHOOT LOOTERS ON SIGHT!!!!
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Goke7: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
so they are ready to go back to work now, awon oloshi
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by FanRong: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:
I don't think use of force is necessary. Use of force is what brought us here.

Police should liaise with other public figures in every state to restore peace.
I'll get a video of how one of the richest Towns in Nigeria did theirs, and it's yielding fruit.

Modified:
See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r0Vc812WoA

It's only an advice. Two good heads are better than one
You have a point
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It is on record that South East alleged to be the "poorest" geopolitical zone in Southern Nigeria by Lagos-Ibadan media didn't bother to look for and loot covid-19 palliatives whereas the "richest" zone dwellers hungrily looted both govt. Food stores and private shops.
Just wanna make common sense
Baba shut up. Stop calling region when you talk

You're not a kid

How does this comment concern the post?

1 Like

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Onieda: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Conducts like these are the reasons I don't invest or have businesses in black communities or African countries. Some folks lost everything during the protest/pandemonium in the US, predominantly in black communities. Imagine one's livelihood gone in a jiffy.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by oka4ugoo: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGP go reclaim it urself nah. Coward!!!
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Salmoneus(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
thotsofnaij:
I hope they shoot you and all your family first BESTERD!!

I don't steal other people's sweat and investment, I no be thief thief like you and your family members! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by aspirebig: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is this democracy?

We have been using force since 1960?

The people are humans, not animals. Nigeria us home to the highest number of illiterates youth in the world, yet the government is not doing anything because their children fly to Europe, American and Canada to study.

Most of the state governors kept their Covid 19 palliative till date. They prefer rats to be fed in the warehouses than giving their citizens the food to eat.

If not for #EndSARS, how many Nigerians knew that we have such large quantities of food stocked in different parts of the country?

1 Like

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by AgentGoat: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's about time. These senseless should stop.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Sonnobax15(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGP don dey form effizzy......if not for military intervention,I wonder the kind size of hole wey for contain this IGP and him boys...
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Edusouls(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are funny so all the looting and destruction of properties of people’s sweat u re still saying peace, I wish they would loot ur fathers shop or business, then you understand,Use of deadly force should be authorised,
html14java:

I'll get a video of how one of the richest Towns in Nigeria did theirs, and it's yielding fruit.

Modified:
See the video.

3 Likes

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by ojonugba2014(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make I just dae observe.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

Modified:
See the video.

Peace sure for that town, na advance town be that.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by ivolt: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
letristian:
I condemn the looting and arson
But the Nigerian police and greedy politicians pushed the people to the wall

Now in Burna Boy's voice "the monsters you made"
You support looters, stop condemning looting.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by DenreleDave(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Kanu Nnamdi come reclaim it urself nah. Coward!!!
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by 4tomandchi: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Ken91(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
remember, that same ak47 u hold is na with boys do anyhow u see anyhow
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by DenreleDave(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
letristian:
I condemn the looting and arson
But the Nigerian police and greedy politicians pushed the people to the wall

Now in Burna Boy's voice "the monsters you made"
If they had looted ur family biz, u wunt be saying this..

I understand, u don't even av anytin....

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by emerged01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
No govt can defeat its citizen.
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Jakemedg(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Slow IGP
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by html14java(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Edusouls:
You are funny so all the looting and destruction of properties of people’s sweat u re still saying peace, I wish they would loot ur fathers shop or business, then you understand,Use of deadly force should be authorised,
Why do you think people started burning assets?
It's because of the Lekki killings.
It's very possible you don't understand human behaviour.

Calm nice words resound more than shouting.

1 Like

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by lonlytroy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
The real war coming through, people no wan see police for street again
Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

Actually two weeks ago NCDC stated that covid19 updates would be given weekly.

Daily data still available from them if you are interested

Yes, covid is real. I even know of two people who tested positive and had to go into isolation

2 Likes

Re: Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space by josephza(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP, DSS, AGF Sued For Alleged Negligence To Peter Obi’s Safety / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.