Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property (643 Views)

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes that was how it started with people burning Tinubu's property and we encouraged it until they start looting and stealing from the common man.

After they have finished looting the politicians homes, where next do you think they will face. We should condemn this act and fish them out. I strongly condemn the unrest, In as much as I do not like our politicians and always wished they had the worst place in hell, I strongly do not encourage stealing from them either. two wrongs don't make a right pls.

If u likez insult urself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by LOVEGINO(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Una never see anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
There is always a civil way to deal with issues
An average Nigerian don't hate oppression, they just hate being oppressed as this thread confirms it

https://www.nairaland.com/6170564/deh-shout-end-sars-make

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by bottlewater1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
who are you?
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by Lanretoye(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
so covid palliatives now is politicians property,which type of sense do you have?
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Lanretoye:
so covid palliatives now is politicians property,which type of sense do you have?
Senator Gershom Bassey ' s Family House In Calabar is palliative abi.
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by helinues: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Sebi the prolooters have freed criminals from prison in Ember months.

Una go soon dey count your chicken
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by CodeTemplar: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Lol.. what work did they do to have such properties.
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

This is not about chicken but criminals are gone with a lot of weapons carted away, these guys has no job or maybe a family to return to, they will be on the streets with genuine guys like us
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by helinues: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is not about chicken but criminals are gone with a lot of weapons carted away, these guys has no job or maybe a family to return to, they will be on the streets with genuine guys like us

Wondering why some of you just waking up now...

There is nothing like peaceful protesters in Africa
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2020
9x19:
[s][/s]
Oga sup u na, e never do?
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by dukeprince50: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
9x19:
fixing troll is my life
it's a divine job
nice job,
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by helinues: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
9x19:
fixing troll is my life

it's a divine job

Stop using English words if you don't know the meaning..

You are the real definition of a troller cancelling 35 individuals comments cos they have different opinions from you.

Why then are mods not banning your victims but wiping away all your efforts in cancelling comments?

Modified: Divine job has been wiped away as usual...

Mods can differentiate between a real NL's and a Bleep.ing troller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by paul61777: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Una never see anything yet
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by gambia(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by gambia(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Stop using English words if you don't know the meaning..

You are the real definition of a troller cancelling 35 individuals comments cos they have different opinions from you.

Why then are mods not banning your victims but wiping away all your efforts in cancelling comments?

Modified: Divine job has been wiped away as usual...

Mods can differentiate between a real NL's and a Bleep.ing troller
[/s]
Re: I Condemn Looting Of Politicians Property by gambia(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Wondering why some of you just waking up now...

There is nothing like peaceful protesters in Africa
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Palliative By Nseabasi Jumbo, Wife Of AMAC Chairman .abuja.fct / WTO: 'Why You Must Reconsider Your Decision Now', Fani-kayode Tells Trump For / Governor Kayode Fayemi Appoints A Religious Extremist As A Special Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.