Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Trusted Real Estate Agent In Enugu - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trusted Real Estate Agent In Enugu (542 Views)

4 Amazing Ways Of Getting High-paying Clients As A Real Estate Agent / How To Make It Big As A Real Estate Agent And Manager / What Is The Difference Between An Estate Agent & A Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Real Estate Agent In Enugu by mozeypaul: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hi, I'm Paul Agbo. I help people invest in verified and promising real estate in Enugu. Leveraging my experience as an experienced real estate consultant, I am known for educating, and supporting clients as they develop strategic investment plans for the future.” Click This Link To Learn More.

https://instabio.cc/112173eB1ng

Do you want to invest in real estate, but don't want to buy one with a faulty title or fake documents? Then, Stick around to know what we have for you.

Have you been searching for your own home, land, or investment properties in a secure and fast-developing serene environment to buy a land or a house to live in? You're definitely at the right place.

�Do you want to enjoy an annual rental income of ₦500K to ₦2.5M? I had carefully researched and compiled, a verified list of properties in a developed and rapidly growing secured environment within the heart of the Enugu and Eastern part of Nigeria for sale priced between ₦500K to ₦350ML

This is to help you avoid all the drama of being scammed and investing in non-profitable properties because I take pride in providing premium properties in very fast developing areas.

I present a rare investment opportunity, which at the moment, is one of the best and most reliable real estate investment opportunities in the heart of Enugu.

The real investment will continue to appreciate. Buying is smarter than renting. It is always a good time to buy real estate. The real wealth is in property investment.
Many businesses come and go, but there is one thing that we will always need, and that is "LAND."

�We have researched and verified a list of Smart Houses for Sale priced at ‎₦25M - ‎₦350M. Also, we have Landed Properties for Sale priced at ₦500K - ‎₦250M, and smart dream homes for Rent priced between ‎₦350K - ₦2.5M.

� With just ₦500K, you can become a Land Owner in Enugu State. We have lands and buildings available for sale in every corner of Enugu State, in towns like New Haven, G.R.A., Independence-layout, Okpara Avenue, Thinkers corner, Uwani, Trans-Ekulu, Abakpa Nike, Maryland, Lomalida, Achara-layout, Emene, Coal camp, Amechi, 4 corners, Ogui, Ngwo, Agbani Esut, all in Enugu state and many more.

Do you care for the safest investment with a high return on investment (ROI)? When you want to buy land, go for land with good Title, in an excellent location, and from a trusted & reputable Real Estate Agency in Enugu (#enugupropertylinkup)

We are here to meet your estate needs because we aim to help you find a home of your dreams here in Enugu. All our properties have complete genuine documents, and free from any interference from families, communities, and the government.

This Is A Prime Opportunity To Invest.

Don't want to miss Fast Moving Deals?
CALL Paul on:07013907538
FOR APPOINTMENT BOOKING or SITE INSPECTIONS.
You Can Send me a message on WhatsApp: https:///2347013907538
You'll receive the the list of the researched and verified properties for sale right now in Enugu.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan From 2.5million To 20million No Collateral, No Guarantor / Plots Of Land Available In Lagos State / How To Make 150k Monthly On Binance And Luno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.