Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration (3115 Views)

Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Surrealvlog(f): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
A looter's stolen goat refused to follow him home willingly, the looter seemingly frustrated expressed his anger by landing some hot rapid punches on the goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9P1X0ecGN8
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by icebird25(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy is a fool .. there's no difference between him and the goat

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Onlinefarmstore: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by baby124: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mad people. The goat cannot fly Na. He expect the goat to walk on two feet like him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Auxtin85(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Almost every Nigerian is a comedian

5 Likes

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
See Manna with his meat for the grillz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by neonly: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Buhari must hear word by Force

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by punisha: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

The goat come stubborn like d guy join.

7 Likes

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by joinnow: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2020
the goat come play like pepe for real madrid bring down the looter

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Make BUBU catch am where him dey Hurt the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by meezynetwork(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Agbor boys

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Mayng01(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Act of lunacy

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by 2cribz: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Goat do leg over,he fall. Goat.messi

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Stanweezy(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2020
That goat is one of the SARS operative
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Neddstark: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
It is wrong to let an animal suffer like that before dying.

2 Likes

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Folzye(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Frustrated thief grin

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by TheRollingStone: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Looter?
I see two goats
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Lamasta(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Goat punching a goat grin this is hilarious grin
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by GreaterFuture(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Animalistic Behavior, he is not different from the other Animal, considering the fact that he has intellect, he is worse than the Goat #sad
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by CodeTemplar: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
even Buhari will laugh when he sees this one.
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by fr3do(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Treat animals fairly
Especially the ones you eat

I was at the slaughter table where chickens are cleaned in my local market

A boy there was cutting off the toes of live chickens to identify which belongs to who.

I was disgusted, I sternly warned him to desist.

2 Likes

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by franklingud(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Snitch24(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
God punish poverty chaii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Goldie16(f): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Snitch24:
God punish poverty chaii grin grin
A swear
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Goldie16(f): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Werey
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by dvkot(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
lol
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Pfunds: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Looter Punches Stolen Goat Severally Out Of Frustration by Superjazz: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
fr3do:
Treat animals fairly
Especially the ones you eat

I was at the slaughter table where chickens are cleaned in my local market

A boy there was cutting off the toes of live chickens to identify which belongs to who.

I was disgusted, I sternly warned him to desist.
you dare not try that with a cow cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / See blood like river Blackaxe and Vikings In Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.