Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure (577 Views)

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Vitamin C For Acne – Here Is How Vitamin C Will Help You Overcome Acne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
During my teen age, my life was a disaster, couldn't enjoy my youth because of pimples. Where didn't i get pimples?? Around my face, laps, even for Nyashh grin. I wasted my money trying almost all pimple products in the market, right from all those tube cream like epiderm, even using natural methods like rubbing honey, milk, lime, tomatoe etc on my face.
All that didn't work until i found this simple cure and i couldn't believe it..
Guess what it was? But you got to be patient and consistent!! It works!!
It was nothing else but ''Fruit of the earth aloe vera gel lotion'' it started clearing everything then i also discovered this Magic soap called ''Zee soap'' the ingredients are all powerful for a great skin so i used zee soap along with the aloe vera and with time my face started looking like a baby.
It cleared everything, people were surprised. But that aloe vera makes me kind of dark so i got a good lightening cream like Carowhite to mix along with the aloevera and wow i got clearer, fairer and finer skin..
So zee soap + aloe vera + a good lightening cream = acne free glowing skin and face.
Remember pimples will keep on coming but using this will heal it immediately without leaving black spots..
Also eat fruits like cucumber and orange. Eat cabbage too, flax seed and raw fresh tomatoes.
Incase you want to get redder or pinker lips, mix lime with honey or glycerine or water and apply on your lips daily.. Also when brushing your teeth, brush off the dead skin cells off your lips to make it smooth and sexier.. Applying aloe vera on the lips also helps it too.
Even on the hair, apply aloe vera and castor oil. It will help get fuller hairline.
There is nothing aloe vera cannot do.
Try this and thank me... smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure by Saig: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
But your own bad o. Thank God de tin don clear las las
Re: Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saig:
But your own bad o. Thank God de tin don clear las las
yes thank to God
Re: Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure by theFilmtric: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
yes thank to God
Withhin how many weeks?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2020
theFilmtric:

Withhin how many weeks?

theFilmtricsay
weeks or months. Like 3 months

(1) (Reply)

Superlife STC30 Stem Cell, Cures The Incurable / Modified / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.