Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. (349 Views)

Will Tinubu Supporters Still Hail INEC If The Election Is Declared Inconclusive? / Do You Know Europeans Still Hail The Africans Who Brought Civilization To Them? / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by VaselineCrew: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2020
I was telling someone that Nigerians always forget.

No matter what you do to them, they will forget by the next day.

I opened a thread on Tinubu and was shocked a lot of people are still supporting him. Only in Nigeria!
Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by lathrowinger: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2020
U bring out your leaders too. Let's treat them equal. Tinubu is not even handling any government project, he is not on power. Channel your energy to buhari, osibanjo, hammed lawal and so on...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by VaselineCrew: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2020
lathrowinger:
U bring out your leaders too. Let's treat them equal. Tinubu is not even handling any government project, he is not on power. Channel your energy to buhari, osibanjo, hammed lawal and so on...

Which one is bring out your leaders to?
You see how your brain is wired to think that any criticism against a leader in Nigeria is influenced mainly by tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by lathrowinger: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Which one is bring out your leaders to?
You see how your brain is wired to think that any criticism against a leader in Nigeria is influenced mainly by tribe.

How e take be tribe issue, osibanjo na Igbo? Let's go and burn your Governor house. Then we go loot Ohanezie house and carry his kingship cap. Until then, I will realise we are fighting the leaders. Or what do u think sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by freeborn02: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2020
VaselineCrew:

I opened a thread on Tinubu and was shocked a lot of people are still supporting him. Only in Nigeria!

The people you see supporting him are paid agents.

Some of them even have multiple monickers. So, it may be just one person making multiple posts.

They are paid to do these things.

2 Likes

Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by SoBright101: 2:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction, they are evil.

1 Like

Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by capitalzero: 4:26am On Oct 25, 2020
VaselineCrew:

They are doing their jobs. Do you want them to get sacked?
Re: Even After The Killings, People Still Hail Politicians. by PissfulProtester: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2020
lathrowinger:

How e take be tribe issue, osibanjo na Igbo? Let's go and burn your Governor house. Then we go loot Ohanezie house and carry his kingship cap. Until then, I will realise we are fighting the leaders. Or what do u think sir
10 castrated cows for your eating pleasure.

These hypocrites didn't condemn Edwin Clark when Jonathan was in power, so why Tinubu now. Tinubu is not holding any political position that affects them in anyway, so why the obsession with Tinubu?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Murder Of Unarmed Civilians In Imo State? Onwuasoanya Fcc Jones / Wike: Fish Out IPOB Members, Rivers State Is Niger Delta Not Biafra / Politicians Don't Fight Themselves... They Are Only Using You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.