Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou (669 Views)

Barcelona Lost £130 Million On Philippe Coutinho / Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou by Abiyenews(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Real Madrid boss, Zinedine Zidane, has revealed that Barcelona lost 3-1 against his team because his players defended compactly and attacked with space against Ronald Koeman’s side.

Real Madrid defeated Barcelona at Camp Nou, thanks to three goals from Federico Valverde, Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric.

Ansu Fati did score a goal for Barcelona as Zidane’s men took all three points against the host.

“After the criticism we received, we had to stay calm and united,” Zidane told a post-match press conference after the game.

“Play when we had to play, and play the way we did today.”

Zidane added: “I don’t know if [the criticism towards us] was fair or not.

“What I can say is that I’m proud of my team. We have done it against a team that always causes you problems.

“We had to [call on Thibaut] Courtois twice, but we also had chances to score four goals. In the end, I’m happy at getting three points here.

Continue reading : https://www.9jaflexnews.com.ng/2020/10/25/el-clasico-zidane-reveals-why-barcelona-lost-3-1-to-real-madrid-at-camp-nou/#

Re: El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou by ignis: 1:34am On Oct 25, 2020
No excuse for failure
Re: El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou by paulolee(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2020
var assisted you BT I blame Langlet
Re: El Clasico: Zidane Reveals Why Barcelona Lost 3-1 To Real Madrid At Camp Nou by ojaysam25(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Well deserve victory....it could have been more.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Loves Liverpool FC More Than Me So I've Started Cheating On Him' / Bad Tactics / DONE DEAL: Ahmed Musa Joins Kano Pillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.