Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Moving To Lekki/ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Moving To Lekki/ajah (400 Views)

Commercial Plots Of Land Selling Close To Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki / What Are The Things You Consider Before Moving To A New Place Of Residence? / *berry Court, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo - Lekki, Ajah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Lekki/ajah by abokimallam: 1:10am On Oct 25, 2020
I need Nairalander to advise me. I intend to relocate to Lagos and I am looking at getting accommodation at Lekki or Ajah. However I am worried about the high cost of accommodation,bad water and flooding. My budget is #1.5 million per annum for all inclusive payments. Is there any part of these towns where I can have a good 3-bedroom for that amount with good drinking water and no flooding?Good advice is welcome please.
Re: Moving To Lekki/ajah by Flora2Sweet: 3:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Yes sir, you can... You can get a service apartment here in Lekki with that amount..
Re: Moving To Lekki/ajah by DaHrNn0001: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Well... You will get a good apartment between lekki & ELF which are serviced flats,God water? Yes,most likely you have a water treatment plants but to be candid... Flooding... Yes but depends on the quality of the rain cus island is surrounded by water even lekki dey hear am if it rains massively but I can bet you the best ambience you can get with 1.5m and I can be your plug for something that would catch your fancy
Re: Moving To Lekki/ajah by abokimallam: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
Well... You will get a good apartment between lekki & ELF which are serviced flats,God water? Yes,most likely you have a water treatment plants but to be candid... Flooding... Yes but depends on the quality of the rain cus island is surrounded by water even lekki dey hear am if it rains massively but I can bet you the best ambience you can get with 1.5m and I can be your plug for something that would catch your fancy
Okay tanx. Which estates are between Lekki and ELF where I get the accommodation?
Re: Moving To Lekki/ajah by DaHrNn0001: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well, I got wind of one around ikota Villa that's way towards VGC with good security and nice ambience for that price.... Ikota Villa is a place you want to check out

abokimallam:

Okay tanx. Which estates are between Lekki and ELF where I get the accommodation?

(1) (Reply)

Beachfront Parks And Gardens Eleko Lekki Now Selling With A Gazette. / Newly Built 3 Bedroom All Ensuite, Greenville Estate, Badore. / 36 ROOMS SELF CONTAIN HOSTEL BY GREEN HOUSE IFITE AWKA ANAMBRA STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.