Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja (25063 Views)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by dicksonadams(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
bootycapon:
Is the street your alter? You were simply constituting a nuisance to the society. You will leave the streets and jump on Elrufai bus to continue your madness not minding the fact that you are disturbing and infringing on the rights of other citizens.

Last night a woman in the building I live in prayed and sang very loudly between 1am and 3am...i couldn't sleep, I am a Christian but something in me hated her for the discomfort she was selfishly causing others.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ogbuu101:

But in that same Abuja,as early as 4:30 am to 5:30am,the whole town starts vibrating with shouts of allaaaah akbomb on very noisy loudspeakers.
Good thing is,the country will soon divide so you can turn yourselves to another Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iraq/Libya/Somalia
Same applies to Muslims. Noise pollution is something else... Abeg am a Christian
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Lush100(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oh, it's now so.clear that we have paid e-agents on govt payroll to talk without thinking and criticize every issue people raise.

Don't worry dear e-agent, you will soon be 70year old(if you live long enough) by then when u look back at ur life, u will wish u had another.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Kuginzi: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Uyi168:
U are the biggest idiot I've ever seen.
The Muslim scholars that were killed in Southern Kaduna were killed by who??
By Christians in Christian dominated communities during Religion riots or crises in the North.
So at this juncture, you're a big Hypocrite. A very big one for that matter.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Superjazz:

where were you when Righteousness89 was busy gathering members all over nairaland,small righteousness89 ministry don upgrade pass your own abi u don loosguard and holy spirit departed from you like Saul cheesy
This is the exact reason many ministers go to hell. Using size of membership and opinions of men as the yardstick to measure success.

I don't do that. I'm focused on building my reputation in heaven. And as I speak with you right now, God is literally breathing on me. So that's where my priority lies, to ensure that I do everything I possibly could not to lose that even if it means to displease men.

That said, I love what @righteousness89 is doing here even though we may not agree on everything. He has my support because it's all to the glory of God.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by euniselfyahoo: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Does it mean that we don't have freedom of worship any more?
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by pek(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
onward4life:
My brother it's not easy to be a christian in Nigeria!

I no know d paiin
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by josephni12: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don't also like the idea of shouting/ making noise in residential areas especially at night, with hotels and night clubs blasting music. Maybe I am not usually offended with churches doing Night vigil. However in "saner climes" according to some people, you can preach, shout in public spaces. I use to watch a lot of American street preachers on YouTube. You'll see them preaching in parks, college/School environment with megaphones. I even watched one that went near an LGBT event center. One had a policeman walk up to him they discussed and he continued his preaching. But what I noticed was that they do not go to residential areas. But they preach in public spaces so let's be guided.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Omezif(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Preaching the gospel of the lord is must and nobody would stop any christian doing so, devil would arose to tempt but can't do anything. We are always emerge victorious to show devil he's a liar.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Earnonline7: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Really
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by berbs: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Maybe you were only reaching about condemnation like a typical evangelist and not about God's love. Most will be preaching about how their siblings will die in hell fire. And how to repent of your sins. Which kain sin pass the one those in power have been sinning up and down
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by themanderon: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hotzone:
Public officers’s kids deserve scholarships, after all police are the only public officers I know with poor working environment, salary and hatred from the public they serve.......

With all the race related brutality in America, the rage didn’t get to this....

Goodness me....where did this happen? Kai. There is a thin line between civility and barbarism. So someone actually took a knive and condemned his fellow being like this?
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by lozanni(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pioneer01:
Eiyah....sorry jare

*Modified*
I got cracked up when u mentioned dat u turned ur other cheek to him but rejected the offer and still slapped u on the same cheek

grin grin grin The above part got me laughing hard. Also their being compared to Paul and Silas showed that these Policemen knew the Bible very well, but it did not stop them from being wicked to the preacher and his friend.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by BreconHills(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It like you don't know the Nigerian Police. They could arrest you for anything.

I said you don't have to believe it but it's a true story. I just had to share it because it had to do with police brutality.

You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. I salute your courage. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Wiseking00(m): 3:25am On Oct 26, 2020
huptin:
They are probably moslems, preaching the gospel irritates some moslem extremists to no end.

Preaching the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ always irritate the extremists and worshipping and singing praises to God always irritate demons..
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Thelife: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain.
There's nothing you can do about Islam.
Muslims are dominating Nigeria.

Seems this idiot never move pass his village

Travel out of your shit hole and see how people are dumping your useless religion
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Kuginzi: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thelife:

Seems this idiot never move pass his village

Travel out of your shit hole and see how people are dumping your useless religion

Keep deceiving yourself.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United Kingdom and its adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups. Between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population...(Wikipedia)

The world's fastest growing religion. Islam: The world's fastest growing religion is Islam...... BBC

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group
BY MICHAEL LIPKA AND CONRAD HACKETT

I don't argue blindly and I hate argument with roadside analyst.
Pls next time, do your research well before engaging in any debate.
Thanks
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by K254725: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sorry @op cry
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Thelife: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kuginzi:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United Kingdom and its adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups. Between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population...(Wikipedia)

The world's fastest growing religion. Islam: The world's fastest growing religion is Islam...... BBC

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group
BY MICHAEL LIPKA AND CONRAD HACKETT

I don't argue blindly and I hate argument with roadside analyst.
Pls next time, do your research well before engaging in any debate.
Thanks

grin grin grin grin

The idiot claim that moslom is dominating Nigeria but here is he quoting a Wikipedia on how Islam is growing in UK? Seems been foolish is part of the characteristics of a mumuslim grin grin grin

You should thank the immigration policy for that

So funny how you idiot are celebrating your population even when you breed like rats and pig and ranging in poverty plus the fact that you fool call for the death of anyone that leave your religion in your Islamic countries.

You should be ashame of yourself grin grin

Even though you still haven't reach Christianity in term of population after breeding like rats and calling for the death of anyone the leave your religion grin grin grin

Shameless fool.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by Kuginzi: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thelife:

grin grin grin grin

The idiot claim that moslom is dominating Nigeria but here is he quoting a Wikipedia on how Islam is growing in UK? Seems been foolish is part of the characteristics of a mumuslim grin grin grin

You should thank the immigration policy for that

So funny how you idiot are celebrating your population even when you breed like rats and pig and ranging in poverty plus the fact that you fool call for the death of anyone that leave your religion in your Islamic countries.

You should be ashame of yourself grin grin

Even though you still haven't reach Christianity in term of population after breeding like rats and calling for the death of anyone the leave your religion grin grin grin

Shameless fool.

Nigeria has the largest Muslim population in Nigeria. Islam dominates the north and the southwestern, Yoruba part of the country.
Shameless Idiot!
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2021

It's not easy to truly serve God any where. Even the apostles had their own fair share of humiliation and torture from the Pharisees and sadusees
True.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
IamWonderful:
Nice
Thanks.
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
BestDesign01:
Sad experience
Not necessarily...

1 Like

Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
AntiChristian:
As much as police brutality does not discriminate against Muslims, Christians or traditionist or atheist!

Jesus Christ could have protested against the evil government in his time!
What's your point exactly?
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

His name says it all.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by AntiChristian: 5:47am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

That Christ never protested even when he had the multitude and chance to do so!
Re: The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
southniyikaye:

I CAN REMEMBER AFTER ONE OF THEM SLAPPED ME , I TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK FOR HIM , BUT HE REJECTED THE OFFER AND STILL SLAPPED ME ON THE SAME CHEEK

Maybe he got scared that he might receive an unseen slap from anywhere and everywhere..

One decision I made early in life was.
NO MATTER THE SITUATION, I WILL ALWAYS DO GOOD AND NEVER EVER HURT ANYONE, NO MATTER THE SITUATION..
This decision is a very dicey one cos have met myself in situations that warrant me to take revenge but I let it slide... This resolution has saved me from so many dicey situations too and have made me receive some unwarranted favor
Lol @ bolded.

Nice resolution there as well.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Nothing Matters More Than This!!! / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.