Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday (1266 Views)

My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Only people who go through this pain and struggle will understand. Am surprised am still alive but it won't be for too long because soon i will get fed up of all of this and end my life. .
Yes i admit i have lot of mental illnesses as a result of all these pain constantly eating me up. Do i have friends or family to talk to? Answer is No, i have no One..
So imagine dealing with all of this alone. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be my friend, i'm a sick person.. Just waiting patiently for the day my death will come. I could have just been perfect if not for nature's cruelty on me. Why me? Each time i think how perfect, how beautiful i would have been if not for all these fuckinggg things!!!
Ok good i vent. Feels better now.. I wish i was aborted..MY PAIN IS MY PAIN, should never be BELITTLED!! cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by daewoorazer(m): 4:43am On Oct 25, 2020
If everyone could be like me tho.. I don’t blink when people say shit about me....morbidity is constant with every living thing....why should a piece of shit make you depressed because of something they said? grin

Accept and love yourself bro....everyone got battles they fighting silently....

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2020
daewoorazer:
If everyone could be like me tho.. I don’t blink when people say shit about me....morbidity is constant with every living thing....why should a piece of shit make you depressed because of something they said? grin

Accept and love yourself bro....everyone got battles they fighting silently....
who you dey call.bro? sad
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2020
You see thats part of the problem. Starting from how you address someone.
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Don't address me in such condescending manner. I refuse to attach any gender marker because i'm dealing with gender issues.
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by daewoorazer(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Ohhh I was insensitive....get ur ass out of naija....find a gender you’d like to be associated with and do a fvkcing surgery....

Stop looking for sympathy in the wrong places

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2020
daewoorazer:
Ohhh I was insensitive....get ur ass out of naija....find a gender you’d like to be associated with and do a fvkcing surgery....

whatever. I have the right to vent as much as i can. If you dont like it then skip it. tongue
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2020
daewoorazer:

and whats wrong about this place
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Abortion would have been the best than ending your life
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Are you trying to say no good person is in this site but only trouble makers??
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2020
I can see lot of trouble makers are here but guess what, you all are nothing compared to the demons i fight with daily so keep bad mouthing me
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
MY PAIN is My PAIN so Bleep you all who are so insensitive!!!
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2020
cry
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by JOACHINpedro: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Are you trying to say no good person is in this site but only trouble makers??

Honestly, good people dy but them no reach 28 here someone that is not me did the counting
But the bad ones that mostly instigates tribal wars, religion chaos, gender battles and what have you have overshadowed the forum.
Me I have tolerated enough and so I resort to terminate my account anytime from now.
Stiick with reddit and other accommodating forums and Pls don't put nor invest quality emotions on this site. It will always end in larva hot tears pro max

You can imagine a site where the mods get weekly mental therapy in order to stay sane on the happenings in their site, what more is expected of the participants.
True story is that every one here have a certain degree of part-time madness, you just have to wait for your turn to unleash it
cry

Some are yet to know if they are simps or alphas.
I know someone on NL now contemplating if to propose kneeling down, sitting down or standing up.
So my dear, pay no attention to cyber bullies here cus everyone is a victim

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by femi4: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Only people who go through this pain and struggle will understand. Am surprised am still alive but it won't be for too long because soon i will get fed up of all of this and end my life. .
Yes i admit i have lot of mental illnesses as a result of all these pain constantly eating me up. Do i have friends or family to talk to? Answer is No, i have no One..
So imagine dealing with all of this alone. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be my friend, i'm a sick person.. Just waiting patiently for the day my death will come. I could have just been perfect if not for nature's cruelty on me. Why me? Each time i think how perfect, how beautiful i would have been if not for all these fuckinggg things!!!
Ok good i vent. Feels better now.. I wish i was aborted..MY PAIN IS MY PAIN, should never be BELITTLED!! cry cry cry
Brotherly, when you're finally gone, its your fault not anyone

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
femi4:
another trouble maker spotted
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
femi4:
not surprised no sensible person exist here. Well was just venting. Idiot
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
femi4:
its also your fault for being an idiot
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Honestly, good people dy but them no reach 28 here someone that is not me did the counting
But the bad ones that mostly instigates tribal wars, religion chaos, gender battles and what have you have overshadowed the forum.
Me I have tolerated enough and so I resort to terminate my account anytime from now.
Stiick with reddit and other accommodating forums and Pls don't put nor invest quality emotions on this site. It will always end in larva hot tears pro max

You can imagine a site where the mods get weekly mental therapy in order to stay sane on the happenings in their site, what more is expected of the participants.
True story is that every one here have a certain degree of part-time madness, you just have to wait for your turn to unleash it
cry

I know someone on NL now contemplating to propose kneeling down, sitting down or standing up.
i swear this site is full of idiots, have no empathy or understanding. Anyone who uses this site for venting will surely kill themselves.
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

cry

I know someone on NL now contemplating to propose kneeling down, sitting down or standing up.
joan i know you one of the sensible person here and i thank God for that. Dont worry I'm just venting, i won't hurt myself. Venting helps me a lot relieve some pain. Ya reddit is so much but hardly you get comments on reddit

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by coolsegun2002: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Don't address me in such condescending manner. I refuse to attach any gender marker because i'm dealing with gender issues.

What gender issues are u dealing with...you talk on this forum like a lady...u even contribute to sex talk like a lady...so what exactly are u confused about...??
Don’t mess up ur balance with western ideologies, gender is not very complicated

people just complicate it by mixing up the things they like and their anatomy....

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria, a country where many do not go to school so you won't be surprised by their comments. Even those that go to school, go to womanize and drink. What you expect in a forum full of area boys and area girls??
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:

What gender issues are u dealing with...you talk on this forum like a lady...u even contribute to sex talk like a lady...so what exactly are u confused about...??
Don’t mess up ur balance with western ideologies, gender is not very complicated

people just complicate it by mixing up the things they like and their anatomy....

yes i am a lady and thats my gender but then the way i was born and raised up is the problem that I'm trying to educate people on. I already have all the features of a lady and of course all my character and feelings. Its just some intersex problems people dont seem to understand. They dont understand some women can be this way so they will judge you and call you names. Hope you understand my point now?

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by EmmySparky(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2020
op u are not being specific..are u a tran-man,tran- woman, you need to understand yourself before you expect others to...wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Mobi47(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2020
hello Sherry...calm down ur nerves. Life is precious and u have a lot to do on earth.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by dododawa1: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Take Life serious at your own peril

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm ok now. Thanks
Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Hintona(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
ImtersexSherry you are a human hermaphrodite (sorry if you find this offensive) a miracle of nature.

I understand how you feel, people like you are usually stigmatised or discriminated especially in this part of the world. Sorry you are going through this dear, remember to always have the positive mindset that you're stronger than your demons.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hintona:
ImtersexSherry you are a human hermaphrodite (sorry if you find this offensive) a miracle of nature.

I understand how you feel, people like you are usually stigmatised or discriminated especially in this part of the world. Sorry you are going through this dear, remember to always have the positive mindset that you're stronger than your demons.
yes oh i know am special and am proud. The thing is i just keep feeling odd instead of loving myself completely. I wish most sometimes i was just a normal girl and live normal life like other girls out there but anyway still learning to love and be proud the way nature made me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina / Nkechi Blessing Gets Loads Of Gifts Ahead Of Birthday On Valentine's Day (Video) / I Cant Hide My Nudity Because We Are Africans- Tribal Mark Model Adetutu OJ Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.