Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu (1083 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by kmaster007: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has queried the shooting of protesters at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos State on Tuesday.
Tinubu said he asked the state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on who ordered the shooting at Lekki toll gate.
He disclosed this after a meeting with Sanwo-Olu at the state’s Government House in Alausa.
Speaking with journalists after the meeting, Tinubu said: “if he didn’t order the attack, who ordered the attack? That’s all I needed from him.”

The former Lagos State governor had also called for a thorough investigation into the attack.
He added:-
“First, we have to segregate the calendar – those who suffered casualty before the protests from the hands of SARS. You have to separate that from those who suffered casualty due to what happened at the toll gate.
“For those who suffered casualty from SARS, the Commission of Inquiry that is already set up will unearth that and will make their recommendations. I trust the calibre and the character of the people there, they are independent. That is one.”
Tinubu had come under attack since the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2020
History has a way of repeating itself. Almost same question that Baba Fela asked years ago.

Who killed Dele?
Na Baba...
If you put am Ngida
Na you sabi o...

Now do the remix of the song using Tinubu's question.

Leggo...
Who ordered protesters killed?
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by Twode: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by Baawaa(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Question for the gods
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by tillaman(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Na my shadow order am na
Yeye people them
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by richie240: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by uniqueboi1(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Drugbaron trying to exonerate himself.
Kolewerk!!

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by GboyegaD(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2020
At the end, they all are making a mockery of the massacre.

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by yanabasee(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
History has a way of repeating itself. Almost same question that Baba Fela asked years ago.

Who killed Dele?
Na Baba...
If you put am Ngida
Na you sabi o...

Now do the remix of the song using Tinubu's question.

Leggo...
Who ordered protesters killed?

Who killed PROTESTERS?
Na Baba TI...
If you put am NUBU
Na you sabi o...

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by fireback: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
he was sounding as if those who dies at the tollgate died on their own.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by CodeTemplar: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2020
The soldiers should be the one doing the pointing.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by ehinmowo: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2020
NIgerian politicians are shameless.

See this idiot with his goro-stained teeth.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by nazicartel(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu didn't send, Governor cannot send,,,,, who's the GOC of that Lagos Barack,,, they should ask him
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by gabriel66386: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
he was sounding as if those who dies at the tollgate died on their own.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by XXLMANDIGO: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy Sunday big brother. I lost my phone and misplaced your #

GboyegaD:
At the end, they all are making a mockery of the massacre.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by GboyegaD(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Happy Sunday big brother. I lost my phone and misplaced your #

Eyah. See your comment this morning and I felt like it's been a while. Been super occupied of late. Will chat you later in the day.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by sapientia(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm

So there was shooting.

Buy Army did they were not there.

OK.

And some clowns in NL are asking for proof of dead people as if gun is catapault.
Re: End SARS: Who Ordered Lekki Toll Gate Shooting – Tinubu Asks Gov Sanwo-olu by XXLMANDIGO: 2:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Morning Sir. I bet the other line is a glo. I have a new one already...

GboyegaD:

Eyah. See your comment this morning and I felt like it's been a while. Been super occupied of late. Will chat you later in the day.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kogi House Of Assembly Endorses Gov. Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors / BREAKING: IPOB Confirms Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Demands Fair Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.