Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next (6640 Views)

Fellow Nigerians - Let The 12 Sharia States Form Their Own Country Now Or Else . / Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Civil war Looms, "Restructure the Country Now"–PDP governors to FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Jeff2good: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Absolutely true
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by RuddyFusion(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Web2020:
That thing is post recorded. Listen again where he said those of you that were there when I got the revelation should join in singing the song. The question is, did he get the revelation before but decided to releasing after it has come to pass? Your guess is as good as mine!
post recorded ko post recorded ni

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Wisedove(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see something grin
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Commentor: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just like MMM, Nigerians always searching for answers in the wrong places.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Faber(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very true...

It's an old video... No face masks...no social distancing. It's an old video my people...

God be praised. One thing am sure is that Nigeria will break up. Don't even doubt that cos all man don tire for the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by OmoOshodi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sakamanje...thanks to the flies for showing him pepper
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by SLOVFO(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Man need to prepare for eventualities. This prophecy ,like someone said, is too accurate.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
funny enough this type of pastor's never gets the much needed attention......except those who "predict" and call it prophecy!
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by moneyshop: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
He even mentioned curfew and written speech.

I got afraid of the military taking over few days ago... He mentioned that too.

Nigeria is currently like Man U vs Chelsea yesterday, you really don't know which will work/win between civilian rule and military.

I pray the best happens to us just like Ajax vs VV Venlo yesterday. God help the Ajax between the civilian/military to take control of the affairs of this country.

hint: Man U 0 - 0 Chelsea
Ajax 13 - 0 VV Venlo

1 Like

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by mii4u(f): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now, this is goodnews
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by shadeyinka2: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
obyrich:
If this was not recorded recently then this is clear prophesy. He mentioned it will happen in 2020.
I don't think its a recent prediction. You'll notice that the cameraman was not going for a perfect shot. Its mostly likely legit!

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Web2020:
That thing is post recorded. Listen again where he said those of you that were there when I got the revelation should join in singing the song. The question is, did he get the revelation before but decided to releasing after it has come to pass? Your guess is as good as mine!
I think you should go back again.
That man was entirely PRECISE.
I know it's now difficult to believe Nigerians but I have chosen to believe this one.
Again, like someone said up there NO could be seen wearing FACE MASKS at all.
This MAN is so precise.
The closest to him is Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Carlyscales: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gozzzy:

leave matter for Matthias.... even Odumeje saw it... He even said it there.... "laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ"...

go and watch the video first, then come back to comment abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by AMINDA: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth! Another fraud gathered his compound people together, made a video commenting on current happenings using future tenses while seeking to cashout. Trust Nigerians to fall for it.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by obyrich(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
shadeyinka2:

I don't think its a recent prediction. You'll notice that the cameraman was not going for a perfect shot. Its mostly likely legit!
I am marvelled at the precision of the prophesy and the certainty in the tone of the man.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Mayng01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is very accurate. Praise be the Lord.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by WoundedLamb: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Interesting... I'm not religious but this is interesting nevertheless. A few clarifications needed though. He said after the protest, Nigeria will be great again. Then he went ahead to predict the disintegration of the country. Which Nigeria will then be great after the country has disintegrated?

Meanwhile, I noticed Nigerians flow with anything that appeals to their opinions. If this man had predicted doom as a result of the protest or anything against the protest, the thread would have been full of people calling him all sorts of names. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Akacollins7: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is what I called prophecy not prediction
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Samyj247: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Another mumu spotted. Oga it meant he told them about the revelation before 18th May 2018. Illiteracy is bad sha
no mind am na housa man. with their good for nothing illiterate brain.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by taretoofine(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Woow clear and precise
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by luvmijeje(f): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by saaron(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
That's why I always maintained that "One Nigeria" leaches fighting againts Disintegration of Nigeria are fighting a lost battle. Nigeria will disintegrate whether they like it or not.
Disintegration of Nigeria will save millions of lives from terrorism.
Better to divide and live in peace than remain together and lives in pieces.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Canvass: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:
The most interesting part i enjoyed the most about this prophecy is the Biafrans going peacefully without shedding of blood. The word igbo has gathered so much weight that even what does not concern them still gets them involved. U can't be hated and loved same time. Let Biafra go in peace.

You see, Bros, two things scares me about Biafra leaving the Nigerian union and their business acumen is not one of these issues. We can always get them as expatriates. Even naturally,Igbo people are cosmopolitan in nature. They'll never restrict themselves to the East. My concerns are:
What will happen to Nigerian sports cos they are the soul of most national teams?
What happens to the Ikwerres, Aniomas and other minor ethnics gravitated towards the Igbo nation?
Anyways, let's wait and see. Maybe reality of Biafra will wake others up.

1 Like

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Nickshrapnel: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
How come prophets don’t see who would win the super bowl or NBA grin, anyways,it’s time to leave Nigeria because our president did the opposite of what the prophet advised and I’m definitely not ready for another war in Nigeria grin
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by softeeg: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Canvass:

You see, Bros, two things scares me about Biafra leaving the Nigerian union and their business acumen is not one of these issues. We can always get them as expatriates. Even naturally,Igbo people are cosmopolitan in nature. They'll never restrict themselves to the East. My concerns are:
What will happen to Nigerian sports cos they are the soul of most national teams?
What happens to the Ikwerres, Aniomas and other minor ethnics gravitated towards the Igbo nation?
Anyways, let's wait and see. Maybe reality of Biafra will wake others up.
But Nigeria can never progress with this level of hatred and fears within. There must be a way out later.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by shadeyinka2: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
obyrich:
I am marvelled at the precision of the prophesy and the certainty in the tone of the man.
Indeed it's a precise prophecy.

God still speaks to some of His servants!
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by AdeniyiA(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2020
tommy589:

Post the video OP

I first viewed the video in my WhatsApp status. I have never been religious but this one is out of this world and it's way beyond guess work.

The prediction is so accurate not like TB Joshua or any other predictions I have ever heard.This prediction is like a movie script, and each of the events happening in this protest is like following a scene as projected from the predictions by the movie director..

I wish it comes to fulfilment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWnurCsRM
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by orisa37: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2020
I HAD SIMILAR REVELATION IN 2018.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Mastiffasuquo(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Odinaka00:
I'm in a noisy place now I can't hear what the man is saying.. Can somebody tell me please
the video will still be there nah...so dat wen u dey where quiet,u Play am.... grin
Odinaka00:
I'm in a noisy place now I can't hear what the man is saying.. Can somebody tell me please
the video will still be there nah...so dat wen u dey where quiet,u Play am....
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Samwheto(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2020
In knowledge lies the key to the preservation of life. Our Families, society, and nation are in crisis today because men despised knowledge. We fight these battles daily, and it's like we are not winning because we have forsaken the golden rule that guides our daily living.

Read the full post here!
https://samwheto..com/2020/11/knowledge-will-preserve-your-life.html
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Odinaka00(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mastiffasuquo:
the video will still be there nah...so dat wen u dey where quiet,u Play am.... ;Dthe video will still be there nah...so dat wen u dey where quiet,u Play am....

Hahahaha you dey craze oo ogbeni abeg tell me wetin them dey yarn for the video nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

10-month Pay Delay Threatens Border Security Operations / National Assembly Passes Amended 2022 Budget, Approves N965.42bn Borrowing / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.