Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede (466 Views)

How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede / 5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede by TundeKorede: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Jesus has given every believer the grace to minister healing to the sick and raise the dead. He said before he left, that believers would be able to heal the sick.

He says;

Mark 16:18
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.

Jesus did not say that it is only the so-called ministers of the gospel that would raise the dead. But everyone who believes in Him.

Also, He said to the disciples that as He sent them off to preach that;

Matthew 10:7-8
And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, RAISE THE DEAD, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.

So, we have been given the authority to hijack mankind from the clutches of sudden death and sickness. No Christian is here on earth to look nice and beautiful alone.

But believers are here on earth to exercise dominion over every work of the devil. You and I can raise the dead and heal the sick if we have given our lives to Christ.

Only Jesus
Biblically, be reminded that it is only Jesus that hold the power of death and hades (Rev 1:18). Nobody else can bring back to life except Jesus.

Please, learn the Biblical technicalities of how to raise the dead and heal the sick. It is so easy to do all these, if you believe.

Calmly read this article because it contains Life and the Power of God.

Warning: If you have not given your life to Jesus Christ. This cannot work for you at all. Give your life to Him and He will use you too.

Must Read: How To Make God Answer Your Prayers Speedily

•Have Compassion On Them
Mark 1:41
[41]And Jesus, moved with COMPASSION, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

Here, Jesus was moved with compassion when He saw the leper. Anyone who doesn’t have compassion for the sick cannot tap into God’s Anointing to heal them.

Compassion is the passion that pushes you to draw from God’s Anointing. The power of God is always available but if you don’t love the sick, you can’t heal them.

More so, if you don’t love the dead, you can’t raise them. Until you have the heart for people’s healing, God cannot use you.

Fact: No Compassion, No Healing
Today, you see many preachers who want to raise the dead in order to have fame. They really want to minister healing to people because they want to be famous and wealthy.

Whereas, that is not how to manifest God’s power. Let’s have the heart for the well-being of the people.

Furthermore, anytime you pray to God to help you heal someone. Firstly, He will check the motive behind your prayer. Be reminded that God looks into the heart and not to the outward appearance.

In other words, before healing can take place through you must be compassionate.

#2. How To Heal The Sick
• Lay Hands On Them

Of course, this is in consonant with Mark 16:18 which says;

[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Just lay hands on them and watch the healing power of God. You are not to be fidgeting while you exhibit God’s dominion on earth. Lay your hands on the sick with confidence.

Hence, the Apostle Paul did that when the father of Publius was sick with fever. Let’s read it here;

Acts 28:8
[8]And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and LAID HIS HANDS ON HIM, and HEALED him.

After Paul laid his hands on him and prayed, the man was instantly healed.

Mystery Behind God’s Hand
What’s the mystery behind God’s hand?

Habakkuk 3:4
[4]And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of HIS HAND, AND THERE WAS THE HIDING OF HIS POWER.

Truly, the power of God resides in the hand of God. And believers as His representatives also have this power in their hands.

See, this is what you do when you lay your hands on the sick or dead. You transfer the Anointing of the Lord to that person through your hand.

Many times, when Jesus ministered healing to people he used his hands. He touched the casket of that dead son of Nain (Luke 7:14).

He touched the hand of Peter’s mother-in-law (Mat 8:14). You will see instances like these in the Bible.

Therefore, another way of ministering healing to the sick is by laying on of hands. Just touch them and they would be healed.

• Be Divinely Guided
Dear friend, you may find yourself praying over the dead for hours without any notable change.

You may find yourself spending hours praying for a sick person without having any healing result.

Sadly, some people just feel they can just go to the street, find the physically challenged and be healing them.

Again, after reading this, some people might feel like going to every rehab center and hospital to minister healing to people.

My friend, you need to be calm and listen to the leading that the Holy Spirit gives you.

Read this passage carefully to buttress my point;

Luke 4:25-27
[25]But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

[26]But unto none of them WAS ELIAS SENT save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
[27]And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
Prophet Elijah was unable to minister to the widows in Isreal because he wasn’t sent there. It wasn’t because there was no widow in Isreal but he was not sent there.

Beware Of Zeal Without Knowledge
Practically, avoid zeal without wisdom. Don’t just be zealous without having knowledge.

Even Prophet Elisha could not heal the lepers in Isreal because he was not sent to them. He was able to heal only Naaman who was a Syrian.

Listen, the fact that you have many sick people on your street doesn’t mean you have been sent to them. If you are not sent to people by God to minister to them, no healing will take place.

Do not disturb yourself. Only hear from God and know where He has sent you to. Because you will be able to raise the dead you have been sent to raise. That’s how to to minister healing to people.

• Anoint Them
James 5:14, 15
[[14]Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

[15]And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Is anyone sick among you? Let him or her be anointed and prayed for. It’s as simple as that. Will that person be healed? Absolutely Yes.

Try to anoint the sick person with oil and pray for them and they shall be healed. But don’t buy anointing oil.

Neither Jesus nor the Apostles sold any anointing oil in the Bible. Let’s stick to the Word.

Let the man of God pray on the anointing oil and be anointed. Then, your healing is certain.

Sexual Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It

However, the disciples had this testimony to give about the anointing oil.

Mark 6:13
[13]And they cast out many devils, and ANOINTED WITH OIL many that were sick, and healed them.

• Send The Word Of God To Them
Psalms 107:20
[20]He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Send God’s Word to them. Make sure God’s Word reach those people wherever they are. Preach to them. As you preach, people get delivered.

Most Importantly, the Word of God can revive any dead person. God’s Word can liberate them.

Increase the faith of the sick and enable God to heal such people by making them to hear His Word.

• Pray The Prayer Of Faith
James 5:15
15]And the PRAYER OF FAITH shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Note this, it is not the prayer of fear that will heal the sick but the prayer of faith. Pray to God by standing on His promises of healing in your prayers. And the Lord will confirm His word.

Hence, as you pray, do not forget to invoke the name of Jesus constantly. The devil cannot stand it. No sickness or grip of death can overcome His name.

Additionally, it is impossible for God to deny His Word. He will surely confirm it, just pray in faith. Prayer of fear will not get you any answer.

Summary
• Allow the Lord to guide you as you go about healing people in the name of Jesus. Don’t just go out and be praying for everyone that you see on the road.

• Great compassion will make you draw from God’s power to heal the brokenhearted. Have a heart for God’s people and He will use you.

• Anointing oil should not be sold by any man of God. Because it is another means of exploiting people. And no believer should buy it from any man of God if they truly know whom they have believed.

• Lay hands and pray for the sick. Then, leave the remaining in the hands of God to perfect. God heals! Just believe!

Readers, have you been blessed? Let me know through your thought in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/how-to-easily-heal-the-sick-and-raise-the-dead/
Re: How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede by Akube1z: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
God have given us power of principalities.
In the Name of Jesus Christ , every knee(sickness) shall bow to you , things in Heaven, things in Earth and things under the earth.
We just need to accept Jesus as our saviour. Without Jesus in our lives ,we are powerless.
Jesus come into our hearts . Amen!!
Re: How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Simply follow the example of the Master and keep His Words.

There is an extent of works that someone wouldn't be able to achieve unless the person keeps the Words of Jesus, for that's the only way anyone could be able to do the greater works that Jesus talked about.

Jesus said:

John 14:12-15 (KJV)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

So keeping His Commandments is key!

God bless.
Re: How To Raise The Dead And Heal The Sick By Tunde Korede by CosmicPhoenix: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Borno Boko Haram Massacre, Why I Think God Is Not acting / For Trinitarians: Who Spoke From Heaven When Jesus Was Baptized? / No Jew-ish Family In The World Can Trace Their Roots To The Ancient Hebrews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.