Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? (822 Views)

Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Onlypeace: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2020
I've been watching the video of the lekki shooting over and over again but one thing I still don't have an idea of is who recorded the video and sent it out. Could it be the army themselves? Watching the range at which the video was recorded, I think no protester will be at that close range to record the video. Obviously the army made the video and did some tampering to make it look photoshopped so they can easily deny.
What's your opinion on this?
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Kdon2: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Onlypeace:
I've been watching the video of the lekki shooting over and over again but one thing I still don't have an idea of is who recorded the video and sent it out. Could it be the army themselves? Watching the range at which the video was recorded, I think no protester will be at that close range to record the video. Obviously the army made the video and did some tampering to make it look photoshopped so they can easily deny.

Some of the army themselves were not happy with the order by their superiors. One of them was even arrested and being interrogated at present over his comment against shooting civilians.
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by ignis: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Onlypeace:

You are contradicting and confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Charleys: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2020
You mean the video from the army's point of view?

1 Like

Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Onlypeace: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2020
ignis:

If you don't comprehend please pass
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Onlypeace: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Charleys:
You mean the video from the army's point of view?

I mean who made the video..was it one of the protesters at close range or was it one of the army themselves?
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by carbon1224(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Onlypeace:

I mean who made the video..was it one of the protesters at close range or was it one of the army themselves?

You should be asking the right question which is who ordered the shooting and why are the thugs that came with brt not arrested .
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Onlypeace: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2020
carbon1224:

You should be asking the right question which is who ordered the shooting and why are the thugs that came with brt not arrested .

Everybody already knows who ordered the shooting. That shooting would never happen behind buhari and tinubu. The government is hiding alot of things
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Mayng01(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2020
ignis:

It shall be well with you. Don’t mind him
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Mayng01(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Mumu
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by CodeTemplar: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Onlypeace:
You are trying to con us into accepting the Photoshop narrative or what?
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
I need the link to the video in lekki shooting
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Onlypeace: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are trying to con us into accepting the Photoshop narrative or what?

I am only interested in who made the video. Who recorded the army

1 Like

Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Charleys: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Onlypeace:

Its an army man, taking videos so as to decide us
Re: Who Recorded The Lekki Shooting Video? by Charleys: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Onlypeace:

Its an army man, taking videos so as to decieve us

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Missing In Delta State (photo) / Fulani Fight No Good, Nigerians Should Avoid It - Video / Dead Bodies Many Injured As Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Market In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.