Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian (892 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / 'Asylum-Bisi': A Documentary On Bisi Alim's Homosexuality / Documentary On Lagos Recently Shown In North America On Documentary Tv Channel: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian by amrock: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
A friend told me about an Ophra usual session but this time an interesting topic MUGUS and the Nigeria(n)angle to it shown over the weekend on DSTV,did anybody saw this programme and whats your comment
Re: That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian by Mustay(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2007
Is't d online dating palaver and yahoo yahoo stuff?
Re: That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian by Eastcoast(f): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2007
I watched that episode. It was a while back. They focused on the whole online scam issue done by nigerians and featured some innocent victims of these online fraudsters. Ofcourse, it was very heart-breaking to watch while they kept repeating the words "Nigerians" inadvertently. At the end of the show, Oprah, the "queen of daytime television", obliged Nigerians by saying not all Nigerians are "419ers".

(1) (Reply)

Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. / Are You An Actor, Actress Or Model In Port Harcourt? / The Game On The Cw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.