Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dont Fall Victim To Stollen Items Beware!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dont Fall Victim To Stollen Items Beware!!! (290 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / My phone was stolen, please dont fall victim... / Don't Fall Victim Of Buying Stolen Laptop Or Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall Victim To Stollen Items Beware!!! by Babawale4real: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2020
There has been lot of looting going on around.
And right now I’m seeing a lot of high end phones selling on Nairaland at staggering rates, and by new accounts opened barely this month. And their first post is a phone at a cheap rate.

Beware people, Shine your eyes.

Ask questions; Who shipped it? What site was the item picked from in the us? Ask to Send pictures of the item on the site before it was being purchased or shipped to Nigeria.

Point to note; Records of the seller having smooth and successful transaction in the past: note the advert and the way it has been posted (be fastidious about the details)

They will track a lot of these phones! And SWAT will not hear “I did not know”

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Hood N Heat Extractor / Black Friday Sales On Xiaomi / Iphone 7plus 128gb. 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.