Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

PUBG And COD Mobile - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG And COD Mobile (2923 Views)

Whatsapp Group For COD Mobile Players. / COD Mobile Makes PUBG Look Like A Freakin' Joke / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Wonderful people especially gamers if you were to chose between PUBG and COD mobile which will be your pick and why?
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Symphony2: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
CODM ...
Cause there's too much hacker on PUBG

1 Like

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by lordpf: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Viciheaka:
Wonderful people especially gamers if you were to chose between PUBG and COD mobile which will be your pick and why?

Overall gameplay (especially in Battle royale mode)
I pick PUBG. the only issue is, on maps like erangel you might go long without any reasonable engagement except you hotdrop.

But if you prefare fast paced , TDM kinda gameplay, CODM wins (although livik map is kinda my favorite for fast paced gameplay).

And you face ALOT of experienced players (cheats or not) in PUBG which might make gameplay frustrating at times. [But with a good device, strong network and SKILLS you'll enjoy the challenge. ;-) ].
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
lordpf:

I pick PUBG. the only issue is, on maps like erangel you might go long without any reasonable engagement except you hotdrop.

But if you prefare fast paced , TDM kinda gameplay, CODM wins (although livik map is kinda my favorite for fast paced gameplay).

And you face ALOT of experienced players (cheats or not) in PUBG which might make gameplay frustrating at times. [But with a good device, strong network and SKILLS you'll enjoy the challenge. ;-) ].
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Onyeka90210(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bruh, Call of duty, no long talk
Cheaper battle pass
Get loads of skins and other rewards for events
It’s more interesting thanks to classes choppers dog tags, come on the list is endless
I play both tho, PUBG just for fun, cause coming from COD, PUBG is really boring.
But i started with PUBG, it was cool at that time, till I saw something much better
Invest your time in COD, you won’t regret it

3 Likes

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Battle Royale on Pubg is the best thing that have happened on mobile.
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Proffdada: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Cheaper battle pass
It’s more interesting thanks to classes choppers dog tags, come on the list is endless
I play both tho, PUBG just for fun, cause coming from COD, PUBG is really boring.
But i started with PUBG, it was cool at that time, till I saw something much better
Only gays and girls still play pubg grin
Hardcore gamers play CODM

3 Likes

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Proffdada:
Only gays and girls still play pugb grin
Pubg mobile has more skilled players if you want hardcore why don't you play battlefield 1 or warzone on PC/consoles, that's hardcore not some mobile game.

1 Like

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by ichidodo: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pubg mobile is so realistic and hardcore....Codm is just wack with garish graphics and unrealistic gameplay...It should appeal most with kids..
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Cheaper battle pass
Okay bro
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
ichidodo:
Pubg mobile is so realistic and hardcore....Codm is just wack with garish graphics and unrealistic gameplay...It should appeal most with kids..
chidodo i go try pubg sha
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Proffdada:
grin
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2020
OJay360:
Battle Royale on Pubg is the best thing that have happened on mobile.
True talk
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by timidapsin(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Viciheaka:
Pubg mobile is better and more realistic in my opinion
COD pc is better than Pubg pc though.
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
timidapsin:
Pubg mobile is better and more realistic in my opinion
COD pc is better than Pubg pc though.
Nice my pc is just whack 2gb ram av just been playing retro games like Lord of the rings
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by timidapsin(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Viciheaka:

Nice my pc is just whack 2gb ram av just been playing retro games like Lord of the rings
oh okay.. Post pubgm then

1 Like

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by SenecaTheYonger: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
I actually downloaded the two at the same time. But I noticed I was more engaged with CODM than PUBG. But I just really wanted a real war gameplay and PUBG seemed kinda childish to me so I deleted it. I like the characters and guns, although I don't liek all the new colorful characters they're recently bringing in. MP mode is top notch to.

Some itty bitty things I also like are the voices/screams zombies make when they're coming for you, I also like the voices of the character and the Captain in CODM battle royal like when he says;
"Head call, major instability detected. Safe zone evac orders are in effect"
"The revive flight will arrive in one minute."
"Chip terminal is ready for upgrade."
"Airdrop will arrive in one minute."
"Two teams left, getting close to victory."
"Poltergeist is nearby."
"Warning, EMP drone is about to strike."
"The safe zone is collapsing."
"A full-fledge tank has been dropped."

It makes you feel like you're in a war front.

2 Likes

Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Proffdada:

Lol I prefer pubg , CODM is too fast, I prefer strategy than action oriented
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Cheaper battle pass
pls how do I win in pubg lite? They just dey snipe my head finish. I use a not to good smartphone and I play the lite version where there's no training. So,I gat to play it the hard way. But the game too hard. The sensitivity, I never know the right one for me.i don high am,low am e still no work. Please, can one be good on pubg lite?
My max kill is 3 sha.
I started playing it on Thursday newly
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
lordpf:

bro, pubg really hard for me ooh. They kill me like water. I can't even aim well. It's so bad. I like the game, but I'm on the lite version and no training
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by timidapsin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bro, pubg really hard for me ooh. They kill me like water. I can't even aim well. It's so bad. I like the game, but I'm on the lite version and no training
try come join us in Pubg..
When you start newly they will merge you with freshers also and you face bots..
So it's gonna be quite easy for you to practice and learn.
We have lots of females playing it too.
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Proffdada: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol I prefer pubg , CODM is too fast, I prefer strategy than action oriented
grin That's the best for boys
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Azurevermillion: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
pls how do I win in pubg lite? They just dey snipe my head finish. I use a not to good smartphone and I play the lite version where there's no training. So,I gat to play it the hard way. But the game too hard. The sensitivity, I never know the right one for me.i don high am,low am e still no work. Please, can one be good on pubg lite?
My max kill is 3 sha.
With time u will become good. My max kill is 9 (solo). If u want to shoot switch to the aim mode it helps me a lot in increasing my kills.
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Azurevermillion: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2020
timidapsin:
try come join us in Pubg..
When you start newly they will merge you with freshers also and you face bots..
So it's gonna be quite easy for you to practice and learn.
We have lots of females playing it too.
What is your username? I want to add u
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=Azurevermillion post=96312899] With time u will become good. My max kill is 9 (solo). If u want to shoot switch to the aim mode it helps me a lot in increasing my kills.[/quoty max is 5 now
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by timidapsin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Azurevermillion:
What is your username? I want to add u
Timidate爪O乃
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Newman20(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Op cod mobile is your best bet.

It has all he makings of a good battle Royale game. Unfortunately my old account got banned cause people kept reporting me for hacking. cry

I plan to start a new one when my umidigi a7 pro arrives.
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Onyeka90210(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
My max kill is 3 sha.
I got to play that game on my android when I sold my phone, play it casually now tho, add me OnyekaLITE, I think
I like it because it doesn't drain battery
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I got to play that game on my android when I sold my phone, play it casually now tho, add me OnyekaLITE, I think
I like it because it doesn't drain battery
men, I killed 13 today.......jeeez
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Onyeka90210(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
It's progress bro, you can't be good from start, soo it'll be 30
Re: PUBG And COD Mobile by Azurevermillion: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
What's your username?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps3 In Nigeria: How Much Is It Going For Now? / Discover The Secrets To Make Literally Thousands Of Dollars Every Week / How Do U Play Ps1 Games On Ur Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.