Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lonely Island ( Spoken Word Poetry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lonely Island ( Spoken Word Poetry (246 Views)

Pretty Jenny. Spoken Word Poetry / Spoken Word Poetry Makes It To Music / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Island ( Spoken Word Poetry by itsyoms: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Nobody told me that the road won't be easy,
Nobody told me up u till now that am feeling dizzy
If someone had told me perhaps I will be somewhere else dreaming.
But been alive wasn't my choice to decide
I once suddenly open my eyes discovering I was alive so I took the ride.
I walk as though in the ocean against the tide.
I am holding on tightly to survive the ride.
Besides me are carcasses of horse that couldn't survive the ride.
I made it this far but could this be the right path
A story was told of a man whom embarked on this route but never made it back.
My heart is beating fast, cause I see the remains of a man down the valley whom seems to be a match. Should I turn back, or should I move on?
Don't look at me like that, My feet are so weary from this long and rough road. My back's bent and aching from carrying this load.
Nobody told me that life is unfair and sometimes it can be cruel.
To worsen it all it comes to you with its spiritual accomplice called to time. Time! Nothing but minutes—little things!
Each one furnish with sixty wings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teYJ2MLbLl0

(1) (Reply)

To Kill Your Self Is Not The Next Thing WATCH This Videos / Father's Words / A Good Ghostwriter Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.