Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - (414 Views)

Hunters Take Charge, Storm Endsars Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ In / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - by Merlin0494: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2020
During the #EndSars protests in Lagos, Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor was one of the celebrities that came out to support the movement, beyond that, she also celebrated her birthday on the streets with protesters. The actress says she did not wear clothes that exposed her body to the protest ground.

Explaining why she marked her birthday at the protest ground in Lekki, the busty actress in an interview with ThePunch said, she wanted to make people happy because the mood of the country was saturated with anger.

Read More:https://netsentertainment.com/why-i-didnt-put-on-clothes-celebrated-my-birthday-endsars-protest-ground-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - by thesicilian: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2020
But this woman should know she's too old for this now
Re: Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

... / Lagos Court Jails Popular Prophet, Genesis For Fraud / New Understanding On The Life And Death Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.