Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) (2054 Views)

Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Doraty1(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Looters break into residence of former House Speaker, Yakubu Dogara near Jos University Teaching Hospital in Lamingo area of Plateau State capital #MoodOfTheNation. #EndSARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuupwgCLoBs
https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1320312314411757569?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by TecM0: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
After the palliative have been completely looted, next is people's business and homes,

The insatiable urge to loot never stops until they land in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Kwara hoodlums right now

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
After the palliative have been completely looted, next is people's business and homes,

True!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
All those supporting the looting of innocent or allegedly guilty people simply because they are "politicians" or "wealthy" or "in power" instead of allowing the law to take its cause will soon have their own share of the anarchy.

The consequence is the domino effect it will result in. Those looting and destroying things DO NOT LOVE YOU.. They don't give a rat's ass whether you survive or not. They are opportunists. They are Machiavellians.. They'll loot your business if the opportunity comes.

I have been WARNING my brothers and sisters about this, both directly and indirectly, but some of them have refused to listen. Instead, they unleashed all manner of disgusting things on me for daring to speak the truth. This same thing happened when I warned against continuing with the protest after the government's prompt response. But God has vindicated me. Everything I said has happened.

Now, I am here with another WARNING.. PLEASE my brothers and sisters, let's desist from aiding and abetting this nonsense currently going on. Let's condemn ALL looters and arsonists, irrespective of who they are looting or whose properties they are destroying. If we don't distance ourselves from their evil activities, they'll turn to the poor, due to the domino effect..

Some dark-hearted politicians have also taken advantage of this wanton activity to settle political scores. We shouldn't give them that enabling environment to thrive.

Enough is enough! Let's put an end to this madness!

May God guide us.

TecM0:

My brother, God bless you for this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians hate the truth. They'll accuse you of supporting politicians or people in government, but little do they know.. Little do they know that once the looters are done with the rich and tasteless, we, the poor, are the next..

Please it's high time we began to criticize it. No matter what, we SHOULD NEVER DEFEND LOOTERS AND ARSONISTS.. Enough is enough!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by swiz123(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

I fear nairaland has completely bastardized the word loot.

You can't loot what belongs to you. That's why soldiers don't bother stopping them .
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2020
EndSars has brought all this on us. It is when 2023 come that we will know that all their efforts were just complete waste of time as the same youth will still rally round the rich old men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by sapientia(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
EndSars has brought all this on us. It is when 2023 come that we will know that all their efforts were just complete waste of time as the same youth will still rally round the rich old men.

Its only you that can do that

3 Likes

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by MichaelDuf: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Igbos please protect your investments. Yorubas are lurking.

1 Like

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by TecM0: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:

I fear nairaland has completely bastardized the word loot.

You can't loot what belongs to you. That's why soldiers don't bother stopping them .

The Palliative belongs to CaCovid it's their money, and they hold the right to give it to whichever vulnerable group they decide to give whether cripple, or beggars, the amount they wish to donate to each individual they select is their choice and how they intend to distribute it per local government is their choice

Few individual thugs going to loot, bet yet steal what is meant for the whole state is part of the problem in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Worst awaiting useless politician's
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Target the politicians. They are all thieves

1 Like

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Commentor: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Igbos please protect your investments. Yorubas are lurking.

I haven't given up on you.

I haven't given up believing that one day you'll have the ability to make sense.

Sadly, that day isn't today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Rhapsodia: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

"No nation can win a fight against its CITIZENS"

~Goodluck Jonathan

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
The Igbos also instigated this one.
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by obyrich(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by smoke9910(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
I have no pity for the politicians. They are just reaping what they have sown.
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another One
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Valkrie: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
All those supporting the looting of innocent or allegedly guilty people simply because they are "politicians" or "wealthy" or "in power" instead of allowing the law to take its cause will soon have their own share of the anarchy.

The consequence is the domino effect it will result in. Those looting and destroying things DO NOT LOVE YOU.. They don't give a rat's ass whether you survive or not. They are opportunists. They are Machiavellians.. They'll loot your business if the opportunity comes.

I have been WARNING my brothers and sisters about this, both directly and indirectly, but some of them have refused to listen. Instead, they unleashed all manner of disgusting things on me for daring to speak the truth. This same thing happened when I warned against continuing with the protest after the government's prompt response. But God has vindicated me. Everything I said has happened.

Now, I am here with another WARNING.. PLEASE my brothers and sisters, let's desist from aiding and abetting this nonsense currently going on. Let's condemn ALL looters and arsonists, irrespective of who they are looting or whose properties they are destroying. If we don't distance ourselves from their evil activities, they'll turn to the poor, due to the domino effect..

Some dark-hearted politicians have also taken advantage of this wanton activity to settle political scores. We shouldn't give them that enabling environment to thrive.

Enough is enough! Let's put an end to this madness!

May God guide us.

My brother, God bless you for this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians hate the truth. They'll accuse you of supporting politicians or people in government, but little do they know.. Little do they know that once the looters are done with the rich and tasteless, we, the poor, are the next..

Please it's high time we began to criticize it. No matter what, we SHOULD NEVER DEFEND LOOTERS AND ARSONISTS.. Enough is enough!

God bless Nigeria.

Which law..do we have law in this country..?
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by SoKoa7: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Too bad
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked. Dogara abi na Dogoro,

you're nothing but a thief.....
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Throwback: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

I posit they should be arrested and prosecuted for theft and burglary.

That the respective states may have delayed beginning or concluding sharing what was recently supplied by the CACOVID team, is no excuse for a few criminal elements to corner what was meant for the multitude.

Now that the warehouses have been looted, what about the masses whose location could not allow them quick access to the bounty, yet belong to the category of those who could have received the palliatives if shared as designed by the CACOVID team?
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by TecM0: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:

I posit they should be arrested and prosecuted for theft and burglary.

That the respective states may have delayed beginning or concluding sharing what was recently supplied by the CACOVID team, is no excuse for a few criminal elements to corner what was meant for the multitude.

Now that the warehouses have been looted, what about the masses whose location could not allow them quick access to the bounty, yet belong to the category of those who could have received the palliatives if shared as designed by the CACOVID team?

Imagine people out of the capital city, remote local governments... No palliative for them while others stole more than needed

Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by IamWonderful: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good
Re: Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) by Throwback: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Imagine people out of the capital city, remote local governments... No palliative for them while others stole more than needed

They stole more than needed and reminded us that our thieving leaders are also a product of a society that has no remorse.

I daily criticize police extortion, knowing I do no such at my own station of authority. Many who criticize police extortion and doing their own extortion at the respective offices working in the public service or private firms.

They will extort customers, they will extort contractors/vendors, they will hold on to the pay of their staff claiming revenue was bad for the month but would remember that very month to buy their kids that expensive phone or toy car that can pay the salary of 5 staff.

(1) (Reply)

Pension For January 2021 Not Yet Paid. / "Release Nnamdi Kanu Now"nollywood Star Tells Bubari,lampoons Silent Celebrities / A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.