Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) (1744 Views)

I Have #1 Million. Where Can I Invest It? / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by lucmicity: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please I need your advice
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
land and properties

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Kestolove(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
land and properties
he said 1million not 1billion

12 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by RedPhoenix: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
lucmicity:

Invest in agriculture

I have a startup initiative if you're interested you may come invest in it. It's multimillions initiative and I've executed the ground work already
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Kestolove(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
lucmicity:
my brother look around ur environment, any business that is lacking dia start it..

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kestolove:
he said 1million not 1billion
lol... make a await comments then
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by ojun50(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
land and properties
Na cement and sand you won buy
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by gr8dom: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
invest in agriculture

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by smado(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Invest in forex trading, 20% interest after 25 working days

5 Likes

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Godchosen001: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Get a shop by the road side for POS + selling of cooking gas, you'll be making profit daily

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
If you're in a Lagos, try and get good driver. If you can get, buy mini bus, kowope/korope.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by DAVIDMOE(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
buy two plots of land in the village, plant hybrid pawpaw seeds. you will be in money in nine months time.
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Victorolab: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Register with Superlife today and change your life,with 550k,220k or 55k you have become a member and the product that value the money will be given back to you,not just product a highly effective products that can cure totally all deadly diseases in the body,meaning you will sell that products and get back your money, then they expect you to introduce 2 people then you start earning for life.for more info 09080538508,if you are in Abuja or you have anybody that can confirm and get back to you,you can come to our office for further enquiry

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
lucmicity:
Partner with me, while u earn 3% rate every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by jamescruz777: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
lucmicity:
if you're based in Anambra, then I have an offer for you.
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by arimahoseloka(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
smado:
Invest in forex trading, 20% interest after 25 working days
link pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Kysa(f): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Investment slot at gisoni home(its a microfinance organisation) Available now...
All you need to do is make inquires if its legit and reliable den start getting returns weekly... Its like having your Personal microfinance organisation without actually establishing one
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Pending when you have an idea of what you wanna do with the 1M,

Buy a land! And wait.

Keep thinking and make proper research on what you will like to do with your money.

Once you’re sure beyond doubt on what to do with the money,

Sell half plot of the land (note: you set your price), you could sell your half a plot for 1M sef , use the money gotten from the half plot to build the business you have for yourself.

Even it the business fails.... you definitely have something for yourself
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Peterpan222(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Victorolab:
Register with Superlife today and change your life,with 550k,220k or 55k you have become a member and the product that value the money will be given back to you,not just product a highly effective products that can cure totally all deadly diseases in the body,meaning you will sell that products and get back your money, then they expect you to introduce 2 people then you start earning for life.for more info 09080538508,if you are in Abuja or you have anybody that can confirm and get back to you,you can come to our office for further enquiry

Come let me show you door to somtin 300 times better than superlife. You will change Ur mind. It's an assurance. But rest assured, superlife is good but man, d networking no be here
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Peterpan222(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
lucmicity:
You can trade quantum energy products by CHY. That's, trading on chymall. You are sure of 5% every trading cycle of 10days. That means, every month, you are sure of 15%. Rest assured 65% your capital is removable anyday anytime
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Kingnutts(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
if you are in lagos lets partner, i have a secured place big enough for fish and poultry farming,
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by vikkogg: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
lucmicity:

If you don't mind, you can invest in my company. The company is into Real Estate, Agriculture, Fintech, Oil & Gas. You receive 15% ROI every month. We don't pay weekly as your thread says but we pay monthly. For further questioning, obtain my WhatsApp contact in my profile. Peace be unto you.
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by seglabsy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
lucmicity:
pls whatsapp me
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by brtaiwo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Join Mirror Trading International
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by GlobalAdvtForum: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Every time u are askng for advice on what to invest in, with ur N1m.
You can invest in waste plastic recycling industrial project. We wl supply u the machine, install & give u training on how to operate it. You may choose to be buyng the waste from the suppliers (they are readily available) recycling & supplyng to the buyer industries, or u recycle for others & charge them per ton, or u be doing both together. Whichever way, you, after 1mth you started, wl be makng min of N15K profit daily, after workers sal & fuel. After 6mths, u can add another machne. In 2yrs, u can have 3 to 4 machns. The demand for the product is there. The raw material is there. If u are serious, we give you all the technical backng & soon you become an employer of labour. With this money, go into a solid sustainable biz that is technically feasible & economically viable.
We are operatng the ind project now ourselves. We fabricate ind machns, includng this plastic machn. You can visit us to see things urself.
Call 4more: 08142074243

1 Like

Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Esthertemmy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
I would advise u invest in real estate and with 1m u can get a best deal in Ibeju-lekki now....and it is assured to generate a good ROI
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by Mayour11(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
lucmicity:

Why not subscribe to an investment hub that guarantees earning passive income every investment cycle of 25 working days. You get a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will solidify your investment and can be tendered anywhere. You may even decide to grow your funds through compounding by earning interest on your interest.
Check out http:///2347040423819
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by sylve11: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
Every time u are askng for advice on what to invest in, with ur N1m.
You can invest in waste plastic recycling industrial project. We wl supply u the machine, install & give u training on how to operate it. You may choose to be buyng the waste from the suppliers (they are readily available) recycling & supplyng to the buyer industries, or u recycle for others & charge them per ton, or u be doing both together. Whichever way, you, after 1mth you started, wl be makng min of N15K profit daily, after workers sal & fuel. After 6mths, u can add another machne. In 2yrs, u can have 3 to 4 machns. The demand for the product is there. The raw material is there. If u are serious, we give you all the technical backng & soon you become an employer of labour. With this money, go into a solid sustainable biz that is technically feasible & economically viable.
We are operatng the ind project now ourselves. We fabricate ind machns, includng this plastic machn. You can visit us to see things urself.
Call 4more: 08142074243

your whatsapp number, please. cool
Re: I Have 1 Million Naira, What Can I Invest In On It (pls Advice Me) by smado(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
arimahoseloka:
link pls
Hi, I have sent you a message on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Briquettes;an Investment For The year 2022,go For The Cash / Investment Advice Needed / How To Invest Less Than 300,000 Naira And Make Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.