Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... (361 Views)

Free Python Data Science Course For Beginners / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / Free Python Programming Language Video Tutorial. For Beginer To Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by MickzyDonald: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yeah,if you happen to know the sites that offers free Python tutorial pls kindly recommend them for me,thanks
Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by rottennaija(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Yeah,if you happen to know the sites that offers free Python tutorial pls kindly recommend them for me,thanks

Follow caleb curry on YouTube. You won't regret it.

This is his YouTube channel
http://youtube.com/c/CalebTheVideoMaker2

Below is his python tutorials
http://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_c9BZzLwBRLrHc6MntpdrNPKoC2tJr0z&feature=share

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by Ugaboy: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I will take you.

currently holding class for this...so chat me on my signature
Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by MickzyDonald: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ugaboy:
I will take you.
currently holding class for this...so chat me on my signature
ok thanks
Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by olubantylove(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
freecodecamp on YouTube mosh Hameni on YouTube
Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by Abcruz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Check w3schools . com they're the best.
Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by MickzyDonald: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abcruz:

Check w3schools . com they're the best.
Bro God will bless you, don't worry I'll reward you when the time comes.thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... by Abcruz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Bro God will bless you, don't worry I'll reward you when the time comes.thanks

You're welcome bro!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Crypto Investment Script. / Help On Javascript Console / Get This Free Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.