Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

#endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu (259 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu by freshgbedu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
The All Progressives Congress chieftain, Senator Bola Tinubu, has lamented the invasion and wanton looting of public and private assets in the state of late.

Tinubu made this known on Saturday when he paid a visit to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, at the State House in Marina.

Addressing journalists after the meeting with the governor, Tinubu said he did not travel out of the country as reported by some sections of the media.

He told reporters that the purpose of his meeting with Sanwo-Olu was to ask him if he had ordered soldiers to attack #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Tuesday. Read More https://lagostrend.com/uncategorized/endsars-im-still-the-jagaban-of-lagos-senator-bolatinubu/#.X5VrGaRKi00

1 Share

Re: #endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu by Canalmind: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
I still stand with the view that He left Nigeria after that shooting at the tollgate, France is less than 5hours flight with a private jet. Why is He just speaking when the unrest has been subdued?
Re: #endsars: I’m Still The Jagaban Of Lagos – Senator Bolatinubu by Metaltears: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Senator?

undecided

This OP go school at all?

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of The Prodigal Son: Joe Igbokwe Finally Shows Support To Igbo, Speak / Fani-kayode Slam Tinubu For Saying Lekki Protesters Have Questions To Answer / On SARS & ENDSARS - Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.