Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

#EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? (857 Views)

Civilization Whose Names Were Changed In The Course Of World History / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Have you come across any policeman since after the whole #EndSARS protest saga??
Are there any changes in the behaviour of policemen since then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Edeyoung: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
All police are currently on hideout here in benin,

Them don join civilians self dey loot paliatives

The country na jungle guy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:
All police are currently on hideout here in benin,

Them don join civilians self dey loot paliatives

The country na jungle guy
Na Waa Ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian police will never change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Pierced(f): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Till today.....I have not seen any police man in Lagos.

Even LASTMA or VIO no show face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Many people kept saying this, but the truth is that the Nigeria Police could really really change, and they will.
The people were the ones swallowing every nonsense thrown at them all these while.
Now, the people are much wiser.
With the protests, the people made it very clear that they won't be taking shît any longer.
And the Police themselves know what would be the final outcome if they refused to change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

Temple-RUN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Let's see other people's views and opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Pierced(f): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Temple-RUN

I think there will be changes......at least for a while..... before they go back to default mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Ugaboy: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Police closed down in my area for security purpose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by SolutionMee: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
They're very difficult to find these days.

I was in awe when I saw one yesterday. Very gentle, peaceful and shy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Ugaboy: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

they have closed for security reasons

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by capitalzero: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

There is reason why boys refused to stop protesting. But with destruction that followed, things will change.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
SolutionMee:
They're very difficult to find these days.

I was in awe when I saw one yesterday. Very gentle, peaceful and shy grin

The guy no want make angry youth Mend am grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by duduade: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
And if e never change what do you wanna do
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Throwback: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is what every sane Nigerian should be monitoring, and ready to report the very 1st instance of misdemeanor.

Let us see if the police is trainable or if their top officers and the political class can respond efficiently to complaints without a mob chasing after them.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by AfroMighty(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Police don Ex for my side

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

I think there will be changes......at least for a while..... before they go back to default mode.
Yes.. There would definitely be changes for the better.
This would be the likely stages:
1. Temple Run by the police
2. Slow Returning with good behaviour at first.
3. Gradual descending to original behaviour.
4. People starting another Online Warning.
5. Police Organising lots of immediate trainings for its personnel in order to mend their behaviours.
6. Fast-tracking of the police reform laws and quick implementation.
7. A saner police would be born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by sonofjah55: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Am waiting to see how this will end.
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
duduade:
And if e never change what do you wanna do
A Policeman got beheaded.. Remember??
It could be any other policeman.
It could be many more of them too..
No sane police would like to risk such gory treatment again.
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
sonofjah55:
Am waiting to see how this will end.
I am very hopeful that by 15th of December 2020, we would be seeing lots of its effects.
(Both good and bad though, but we would definitely be seeing more of good effects)
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:
This is what every sane Nigerian should be monitoring, and ready to report the very 1st instance of misdemeanor.

Let us see if the police is trainable or if their top officers and the political class can respond efficiently to complaints without a mob chasing after them.
Now the whole citizens are practically on them.
From now on, they would be having this sense of responsibility to the people whenever they're discharging their duties
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Many people kept saying this, but the truth is that the Nigeria Police could really really change, and they will.
The people were the ones swallowing every nonsense thrown at them all these while.
Now, the people are much wiser.
With the protests, the people made it very clear that they won't be taking shît any longer.
And the Police themselves know what would be the final outcome if they refused to change.
Why won't people keep swallowing when policemen could kill and nothing would happen. Nigeria is a jungle.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by BluntNigerian: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? by slimanyd: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Have you come across any policeman since after the whole #EndSARS protest saga??
Are there any changes in the behaviour of policemen since then?

For ibadan. No sight of police o. Infact nah soldiers dey do traffic warden now sef . Police don run off clothes and most of the public transport drivers are kinda Happy about these situation cos they are now making only there own money without police collecting there own share.

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Remittances: Make Us Agents, BDCs To CBN / Investigate Bishop Kukahs Call For Coup Now - Tiv Youth Council / Who Has Been Nigeria's Most Prolific President Since The Return To Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.