Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hurray! Nairaland Is 6yrs Old, Review Ur Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hurray! Nairaland Is 6yrs Old, Review Ur Experience. (595 Views)

Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help / Study In Belgium- Whats Ur Experience? / Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Nairaland Is 6yrs Old, Review Ur Experience. by collinsfbi(m): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2011
Today, I join seun and every users of this great forum to celebrate the birth of NAIRALAND, a site which has been so helpful in all ramifications to the whole world at large. Sometimes ago, this idea was conceived and now we celebrate the manifestion of this idea and the vessel through which it was made manifested. Kudos to u seun, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding IJN.

From my own point of view, I know that every users of this section have one or two things to say as regards the activities on this section, i will appreciate if users can share their experiences in every aspect such as benefits and losses, section weaknesses and ways forward, pls air ur view.
Thanks

Gbammmmmm over and out

(1) (Reply)

Visiting USA Visa / Collection Of Documents. / Is It Normal For A UK Visa Application To Take More Than Three Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.