Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Guys Be Careful Of This Guy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Be Careful Of This Guy (2118 Views)

FG Should Be Careful On Ability To Pay Back Loans - Cardoso / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who knows Day11. If you are trying to do business with him be careful
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello Sir.

Please, which Day11 are you talking about?

I wait for your response.

Thanks
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
@uwem Below is your photograph.

Just for the future reference.

1- I don't know you and I have never had any transaction with you before.

2- I have to go through your Nairaland history to dig out your phone number to verify if you haven't been dealing with someone else claiming to be Day11.

3- I don't trade BTC.

4- I need more proof of the " Ghost Day11" You are talking about.

Thanks.

Day11

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Day11:
Hello Sir.

Please, which Day11 are you talking about?

I wait for your response.

Thanks

I don't want to argue with you. You edited your profile and come here to proof innocence. Well I am not going to argue with you. I checked your profile while I was talking to the person but now you've removed Bitcoin. Well you know the truth.

I am not accusing you but your conscience will tell you the truth.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
uwemconcept:

I don't want to argue with you. You edited your profile and come here to proof innocence. Well I am not going to argue with you. I checked your profile while I was talking to the person but now you've removed Bitcoin. Well you know the truth.

Are you for real?... This is really surprising and I reckon you must be deliberately stupid. I don't trade BTC like I said before and my account was never compromised.

Right now... you need to tell me the person you ve been talking with impersonating Day11 without delay before I found you myself.

You can't just type nonsense on Web and think it's cool.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by SavageResponse(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
uwemconcept:

I think you should come out and state categorically the issues you have with this guy instead of making veiled comments.

State your case with evidence here in public and let him defend himself

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by ddestiny20(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
He never made mention of bitcoin, so how did you know he was talking about bitcoin. My little opinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Day11:
@uwem Below is your photograph.

Just for the future reference.

1- I don't know you and I have never had any transaction with you before.

2- I have to go through your Nairaland history to dig out your phone number to verify if you haven't been dealing with someone else claiming to be Day11.

3- I don't trade BTC.

4- I need more proof of the " Ghost Day11" You are talking about.

Thanks.

Day11

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by pepuson: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=uwemconcept post=95458014][/quote]
Why not take the matter to EFCC since you have proof of his fraudulent activity.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Goldenrod1: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020

First and foremost, report.that account to gtb for fraud.

Then you can proceed to bank with police report to apprehend the owner of that acc
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
pepuson:

Why not take the matter to EFCC since you have proof of his fraudulent activity.

Thank you I will
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Goldenrod1:

First and foremost, report.that account to gtb for fraud.

Then you can proceed to bank with police report to apprehend the owner of that acc

Thank you, I will
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by fayded(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Day11:

Are you for real?... This is really surprising and I reckon you must be deliberately stupid. I don't trade BTC like I said before and my account was never compromised.

Right now... you need to tell me the person you ve been talking with impersonating Day11 without delay before I found you myself.

You can't just type nonsense on Web and think it's cool.

He never mentioned btc buh u did first. Dts a sign of guilty conscience. And since he posted y'all chat. U just keep quiet. How far??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by LiquidMer: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
uwemconcept:

Thank you, I will
how much did he scam you?
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
LiquidMer:
how much did he scam you?
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by emmanuelbrown26: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
ddestiny20:
He never made mention of bitcoin, so how did you know he was talking about bitcoin. My little opinion
Exactly my thought baba, he is guilty that's the fact, abeg return his money before amadioha go curse u
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
fayded:

He never mentioned btc buh u did first. Dts a sign of guilty conscience. And since he posted y'all chat. U just keep quiet. How far??

Because I called him over the phone and he told me about the deal.

Please rest
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2020

Can you imagine this nonsense thing claiming to be Day11.

Why do you think you are dealing with the right person? Also where did you get his contact from?
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly my thought baba, he is guilty that's the fact, abeg return his money before amadioha go curse u

You are dunce, very slow guy.

Did he mentioned anyone scammed him, go back and read from the beginning and why I replied back to his wrongful accusation.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
uwemconcept:

They asked you how much he scammed you then You SKIP it.... Why?

Well, let me tell you something, Day11 is a veteran handle on Nairaland and over the years I have had numerous transactions with different types of people all around the globe on NAIRALAND.

Please, get your facts right next time before you publish it online in other not to put yourself in a trouble.

FYI: The person you are talking with is not Day11. My only WhatsApp number is on my signature & any other person contacting you as Day11 is a fruad.

Thank you.

Cc Mariesio, Varmint, HazzanTazan.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by varmint: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
What a joke
Day11 doesn't trade Bitcoin, OP must have had dealings with someone else.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
varmint:
What a joke
Day11 doesn't trade Bitcoin, OP must have had dealings with someone else.

Tbh, it seems the OP is as dirty as the alleged SCAMMER if i must say.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Day11:

They asked you how much he scammed you then You SKIP it.... Why?

Well, let me tell you something, Day11 is a veteran handle on Nairaland and over the years I have had numerous transactions with different types of people all around the globe on NAIRALAND.

Please, get your facts right next time before you publish it online in other not to put yourself in a trouble.

FYI: The person you are talking with is not Day11. My only WhatsApp number is on my signature & any other person contacting you as Day11 is a fruad.

Thank you.

Cc Mariesio, Varmint, HazzanTazan.

If you are not the one as you claim. Why are you bother about how much he scammed me. Hold on I will tell you when I'm done with him
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
uwemconcept:

If you are not the one as you claim. Why are you bother about how much he scammed me. Hold on I will tell you when I'm done with him

I don't give AF about you brother. You have shown sign of rudeness and stupidity right from the night I spoke to you on the phone asking questions few hours you came to my mention.

Please, next time. You get your fact right before you call out people. Do you copy?
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Day11:

I don't give AF about you brother. You have shown sign of rudeness and stupidity right from the night I spoke to you on the phone asking questions few hours you came to my mention.

Please, next time. You get your fact right before you call out people. Do you copy?

I'm I fighting you. You said the person is Impersonating you, so you don't need to give AF. Hope you will be available to help when the need arises.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by uwemconcept: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Guys I will post all my chat with the guy tomorrow. So you know what I'm saying. That no one impersonated this guy. And that those who want to do business with him should be careful.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by BREYZ: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
The both of you should be very careful in this forum both the accused and the accuser because if anyone of you is caught engaging in illegal deals or defrauding people, you are in for a long thing because no matter how you deny or hide we shall fish you out.

If you think you are smart, there are smarter guys here. Just a warning.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Kabila64: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
If the number of the person u had a deal with is different from day11 number on his profile then this must be a case of impersonation. People that have dealt with day11 in the past has his number that is on his profile. Contact few people that has done deal with day11 for them to confirm his real number which is on his profile or any other number he has used to deal. Simple and easy way to verify the real person u had a deal with

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
BREYZ:
The both of you should be very careful in this forum both the accused and the accuser because if anyone of you is caught engaging in illegal deals or defrauding people, you are in for a long thing because no matter how you deny or hide we shall fish you out.

If you think you are smart, there are smarter guys here. Just a warning.

Warning who?
Who are you referring to young man?
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
uwemconcept:
Guys I will post all my chat with this guy tomorrow. So you know what I'm saying. That no one impersonated this guy. And that those who want to do business with him should be careful.

OMG! Uwem or whatever you call yourself. Post whatever you want. But accusing me wrongfully is a big issue for me and my brand.

I will find you myself and give details on this forum. Till then, I refuse to waste my time replying to your twaddle.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by BREYZ: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Day11:

Warning who?
Who are you referring to young man?

You are sitting on a long thing.
Re: Guys Be Careful Of This Guy by Day11(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
BREYZ:

You are sitting on a long thing.

Na waoo. Are you high?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Idea About Pure Water Making Equipment,plastic Making Machine And Nylon Machine / Online Biz Pls / Withdraw Money Via Baxibox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.