Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People (627 Views)

7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Soldiers And Civilians Clash In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by skultrick(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
On Friday, residents in awka discovered the palliative where it was stored in Awka near fire service. The next day, yesterday, Obiano already sent trucks to relocate the palliatives, but it was already late as people were already there. There were Army and police present who were calm and allowed the people to collect the palliatives.

Next thing we saw were Soldiers sent from Onitsha alongside police who shot directly into the crowd and in the process at least three persons were killed right before my eyes.

Another guy was killed by the truck that was trying to relocate the palliatives.

As a result of the killings, the crowd became angry and burnt down the vehicle that was transporting the palliative as well as Revenue house awka and other properties.

I'm having a problem uploading videos, I will keep trying.
Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by hamzat55: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wicked politician. God will judge all if you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by Mayng01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria leaders are tyrants
Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
skultrick:

I'm having a problem uploading videos, I will keep trying.
Upload it to YouTube first then post YouTube link here. That's how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Will comment when I see the video and pics, fake news and videos have caused us alot
Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by tony0806: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's well
Re: Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People by lastempero: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
When are we going to start attacking our politicians,they are the problem that we are facing

(1) (Reply)

Operation Akpakwu Burst Kidnappers' Den In Calabar, Human Skulls, Weapons / Wire Wire Fraudster Confessed How He Uses Lost Sim Card To Empty People's Bank A / Bobrisky: Thank God I Have Changed By Former Thing To Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.