Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,902 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Happy Birthday Celebration To Minister Bidemi Olaoba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Celebration To Minister Bidemi Olaoba (360 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Takes His 25th Birthday Celebration To The Streets / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Celebration To Minister Bidemi Olaoba by ChristianFeeds: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Many hearty cheers to energetic gospel music minister, Bidemi Olaoba as he marks his birthday today 25th of October, 2020.

With cheerful hearts, gospel ministers flooded Bidemi Olaoba's social media with congratulatory messages. He also shares a photo of himself accompanied by a praying caption.

He wrote: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME � HELP ME TO PLEASE YOU MORE THIS YEAR ���”

Born as Abidemi Ayodeji Ogunmolu into a family of six, Bidemi Olaoba started his early years by being a chorister in Christ Apostolic Ketu. He picked interest in music after being motivated by those who loved his voice and since then has ministered from church services to concerts, weddings, and service of songs....

Read more on https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/10/happy-birthday-celebration-to-minister.html

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok: Halloween Scary Stories & Makeup / DJ Neptune Releases New Song With Laycon Check It Out / Mercy Eke Confirms Marriage To Mystery Man, Says She & Ike Broke Up Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.