Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa (17162 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by parkervero(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
The looting in the North will be bomb
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Toosure70: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
The northern version of looting go sweet die.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by yenereal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by kripen(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
This trend is going out of hand.

Hope you are not thinking what I am thinking...

If it does a state of ANARCHY is not far.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by sammy7410(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Jagaban880: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
on a serious note all dis governors wicked sha..
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by sapientia(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Youth bulge

Time bomb
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Elan83(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Criminals in seats of power
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
We must also avoid a scenario where the security agents will be blamed if any person loses his/ her life while being prevented from looting and destroying Government property.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
All those supporting the looting of innocent or allegedly guilty people simply because they are "politicians" or "wealthy" or "in power" instead of allowing the law to take its cause will soon have their own share of the anarchy.

The consequence is the domino effect it will result in. Those looting and destroying things DO NOT LOVE YOU.. They don't give a rat's ass whether you survive or not. They are opportunists. They are Machiavellians.. They'll loot your business if the opportunity comes.

I have been WARNING my brothers and sisters about this, both directly and indirectly, but some of them have refused to listen. Instead, they unleashed all manner of disgusting things on me for daring to speak the truth. This same thing happened when I warned against continuing with the protest after the government's prompt response. But God has vindicated me. Everything I said has happened.

Now, I am here with another WARNING.. PLEASE my brothers and sisters, let's desist from aiding and abetting this nonsense currently going on. Let's condemn ALL looters and arsonists, irrespective of who they are looting or whose properties they are destroying. If we don't distance ourselves from their evil activities, they'll turn to the poor, due to the domino effect..

Some dark-hearted politicians have also taken advantage of this wanton activity to settle political scores. We shouldn't give them that enabling environment to thrive.

Enough is enough! Let's put an end to this madness!

May God guide us.

My brother, God bless you for this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians hate the truth. They'll accuse you of supporting politicians or people in government, but little do they know.. Little do they know that once the looters are done with the rich and tasteless, [b]we, the poor[/b]are the next..

Please it's high time we began to criticize it. No matter what, we SHOULD NEVER DEFEND LOOTERS AND ARSONISTS.. Enough is enough!

God bless Nigeria.
You're poor? No wonder you're accusing people of protesting due to hunger. I suggest you desist from further judging others with your own situation.
Anyway one came loot what belongs to him.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Yahksbiz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/looting-fintiri-declares-24-hour-curfew-in-adamawa/
this man must have adopted all his children, I don't he father any
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by 4tomandchi: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
When I heard that the government wanted to share palliative I just knew that it was another plot to defraud Nigerians the corruption in that scheme is just a glimpse of how people in government are corrupted.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "thugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Royalfurnitures: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
They are feeling the heat now and they are imposing curfew up and down since they've been looting the treasury have they imposed curfew

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Chimex30(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lol "misguided elements" indeed
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Ayubaossy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria jajagajaga grin
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by skybeauty(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Later they will say it is IPOB, the question is: is IPOB in the North.

1 Like

Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Throwback: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
All those supporting the looting of innocent or allegedly guilty people simply because they are "politicians" or "wealthy" or "in power" instead of allowing the law to take its cause will soon have their own share of the anarchy.

The consequence is the domino effect it will result in. Those looting and destroying things DO NOT LOVE YOU.. They don't give a rat's ass whether you survive or not. They are opportunists. They are Machiavellians.. They'll loot your business if the opportunity comes.

I have been WARNING my brothers and sisters about this, both directly and indirectly, but some of them have refused to listen. Instead, they unleashed all manner of disgusting things on me for daring to speak the truth. This same thing happened when I warned against continuing with the protest after the government's prompt response. But God has vindicated me. Everything I said has happened.

Now, I am here with another WARNING.. PLEASE my brothers and sisters, let's desist from aiding and abetting this nonsense currently going on. Let's condemn ALL looters and arsonists, irrespective of who they are looting or whose properties they are destroying. If we don't distance ourselves from their evil activities, they'll turn to the poor, due to the domino effect..

Some dark-hearted politicians have also taken advantage of this wanton activity to settle political scores. We shouldn't give them that enabling environment to thrive.

May God guide us.

My brother, God bless you for this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians hate the truth. They'll accuse you of supporting politicians or people in government, but little do they know.. Little do they know that once the looters are done with the rich and tasteless, we, the poor, are the next..

Please it's high time we began to criticize it. No matter what, we SHOULD NEVER DEFEND LOOTERS AND ARSONISTS.. Enough is enough!

God bless Nigeria.

One of the few sane Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by chimeziedickson: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
In as much as what the arsonists and looters are doing are out of it,I still blame the govt as well,their insensitivity,ineptitude and sheer wickedness culminated to this....so sad it is degenerating into what we never bargained,but I believe it is a great lessons to these our die hard politicians...The hunter is been hunted..I hail thee 9ja

1 Like

Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by sammysmiles(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
leisuretym:
poverty stinks everywhere , some even looted tissue papers
No be money dem use buy am?
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by omojesu202(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God guide us.

My brother, God bless you for this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians hate the truth. They'll accuse you of supporting politicians or people in government, but little do they know.. Little do they know that once the looters are done with the rich and tasteless, we, the poor, are the next..

God bless Nigeria.

let's wait until they're done with the polithiefcians. they deserve every evil met out on them.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by Splendorgirl633(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's alright
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by euniselfyahoo: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
All these governors are not ashame to announce about breaking into warehouses where our palliatives were hijacked by them. Stop making useless announcement.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by martineverest(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
pesty100:
Who is finititri
brother to finfour and finfive
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by tiso222(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Since almost all the state are declaring coffee. Pls can someone help me with Tea cause i have Bread..... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by kayodeoke1: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
So, you mean palliative is Govt property?
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by amazingspiderma: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
In the voice of Lai
This is fake news.
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by dave234(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
leisuretym:
poverty stinks everywhere , some even looted tissue papers

Is not the poverty, is a greedy live in Nigerian, stop saying poverty, if we say poverty we encouraging them,is thief
Re: Looting: Fintiri Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Adamawa by benjamin007: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fintiri grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose / Court Refuses To Compel DSS To Release Ifeanyi Ubah / UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.