Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) (62352 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
hammerP:
OBI NKITA AKA, OBIANO SHOULD KNOW DAT AMERICA HE IS PLANNING TO RUN TO AFTER ALL THIS MURDER IN ANAMBRA WILL NOT SAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY FROM IPOB.

OBINKITA, SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS THE PERSON WE WILL HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS IGBO PEOPLE FULANI ARE MURDERING IN ANAMBRA.

OBINKITA, YOUR DAYZ ARE NUMBERED.

DONT BOTHER WAITING TO HEAR IT LIVE ON AIR, A WORD FROM ME IS AS GOOD AS HEARING IT FROM OUR SUPREME LEADER NNAMDI KANU

You make so much noise why?
How many times will we told you folks that ipob is not taken serious here in Anambra state
Exactly what you guys did at Rivers state and the governor proscribed you people, you want to try Anambra
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Even if she went to carry palliative meant for d people,d punishment is not to shoot & kill her.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Chibuike17: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
The person who responsible 4 this will never have peace Rip anurika .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by teejay29(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another victim of stray bullet. Rip
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by EndYahoo: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Reference:
The police should ask themselves this question. If I went to the marketplace to steal and was caught by a mob and was about to be lynched and the police got word, what will they do?.... ignore the call? arrive the scene, cheer the mob and elect to shoot me in the head?

What will they say is the difference between that action and this? And fellow citizens even dare to cheer them on for killing the unarmed because of bags of rice and cartons of noodles.... life for food?

Where is our humanity?....
Please learn how to read. When did the poster mention police?
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
The problem we have in this country is that, we have evil people in both police and the military. The military man who shot her could have done that out of hate or "nothing anybody fit do me". I don't know why the law is so linien in the prosecution of security operatives when they committed such a dastardly act. You can say police and military were trained before they were allowed to carry firearms, but you can only train someone mentally but you cannot train them by moral or conscience. That is why we need a strong judiciary panel for the prosecution of excesses of the police and military.

RIP
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
What was she doing there? There was curfew to curb the looting and destruction of public properties. Yet she left her house to palliative warehouse to loot her own share. Greedy I diot
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by ike95: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
it will never be better for whose soever that killed this lady, I know Nigeria police will never change in this life, I hate them with passion.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by ike95: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jostoman:
And if boys enter street there again now they will shouting IPOB up and down.
they will be calling them miscreants and hoodlums up and down

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

This must be from a movie set of staged

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

Look at the blood splatter , so fake , where is the entry wound? Where is the exit blast?

Why is the blood splatter all over one side of her body like it was poured there ?
You are sick
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Wait she was shot because of palliatives at Anambra warehouse I don’t get it? Don’t our security operatives know when and where to apply lethal force or use a weapon. I’m really confused at this point. undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by ajl: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Freezby2020:
Sad that she died in her prime.

But wait oooo, this report is saying "A woman standing in front of warehouse was shot dead by security operatives in Akwa, Anambra State"
I hop she was not there to loot, am just asking.

Because, if she was there to loot....

I reserved my comments......

When execution become the response for looting? If so, all Nigerian public office holders would be in hell by now.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by hardon1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Starzo:
The new get as e be
The first pic no blood but the second one blood come show undecided

U no dey see road, or can't you define camera angle and light. Perhaps you have half past 4 eye. There are blood in both pics.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, A Woman standing in front of warehouse Was shot dead by Security Operatives In Awka, Anambra State, Yesterday.

Modesta Modesta, Has Taken To Her Facebook Page to write about the ugly incident.

See What She Wrote As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2505022096465522&id=100008732675960&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Rest in peace and rest well.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by hardon1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
bizzibodi:
Even if she went to carry palliative meant for d people,d punishment is not to shoot & kill her.

I still ask what happen to rubber bullets. I heard the pain from rubber bullet is so intence to me someone get sense and abandon your quest.
And when it lands on your head can cause a swelling that will last days. I wonder why they are not used by security operatives
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jostoman:
And if boys enter street there again now they will shouting IPOB up and down.
Enter street na. Dem dey beg shyt make e smell? Mtcheew
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by untainted001: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
who own d warehouse?
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Edeyoung: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
watchindelta:
Ummm first pic no blood umm undecided tongue

. Check well before you disgrace your lineage
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by kally90(f): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

This must be from a movie set of staged

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

Look at the blood splatter , so fake , where is the entry wound? Where is the exit blast?

Why is the blood splatter all over one side of her body like it was poured there ?
What are you saying? She is my neighbor and she was shot yesterday together with her younger sister. She died but her sister is in hospital receiving treatment.Don't tag every thing fake. We have been in deep mourning since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by kally90(f): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rip peace Aunty Anuri, Nigeria and government has failed us.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Edeyoung:

. Check well before you disgrace your lineage
abeg go one side mk i see better person.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Edeyoung: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
watchindelta:
abeg go one side mk i see better person.

Better person you mean your aboki masters
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
"there are blood in both pics"...bw me and u who need to dust eye now?
hardon1:

U no dey see road, or can't you define camera angle and light. Perhaps you have half past 4 eye. There are blood in both pics.

Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
She shouldn't have gone there, knowing fully well that anything can happen.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, A Woman standing in front of warehouse Was shot dead by Security Operatives In Awka, Anambra State, Yesterday.

Modesta Modesta, Has Taken To Her Facebook Page to write about the ugly incident.

See What She Wrote As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2505022096465522&id=100008732675960&fs=0&focus_composer=0
fresh Toto don waste
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
She died because of palliative/looting? May greed not kill us.

RIP, but I honestly would instruct a shoot at sight if I were the president of Nigeria. It is better to shoot looters on the spot than condone a full blown anarchy. Some people don't really understand the meaning and effect of anarchy, reason they encourage stealing and breaking into warehouses.

In a state of anarchy, I can walk into your home, get you killed and walk around town with your corpse and NO one would get me arrested.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by pesty100(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
The woman was shot in the back by cowards in the Nigerian Army
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
Such a painful way to die, I still don't know what happened to rubber bullets that our security agencies has starkly refused to apply when dealing with civil unrest
naija wey no dey fear live bullet na rubber bullet Dem go com fear.
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
You can't force people into submission, as you never force gboko Haram into submission, okay?
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by ProT: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
These an1mals in uniform don start again!
Re: #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) by Metaltears: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2020
kally90:
What are you saying? She is my neighbor and she was shot yesterday together with her younger sister. She died but her sister is in hospital receiving treatment.Don't tag every thing fake. We have been in deep mourning since yesterday.

LIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.